Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masterhiggins wrote:Sold Audio Damage Discord and Dr Device to Ranjarresh. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks!

-Sam
Bought Audio Damage Discord and Dr Device from masterhiggins.
Good communication, fast transaction. Thank you!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

sold d16 Sigmund to Gus_82
sold AD Axon to kinkajou
traded hivkorn AD Tattoo for Loomer String

All three transactions complete painless and professional!

Thanks Guys
Enjoy!

Traded Audio Damage's Automaton for Sonimus' Satson with Aubrey Lamont, all his obligations were fulfilled in a timely manner, and though we experienced some hiccups and delays in the process, they were all on the part of Sonimus. User was communicative, and sympathetic to my frustrations toward Sonimus' self-admitted lack of a standardized license transfer protocol. Would definitely endorse him as reliable!
Last edited by penguinoid on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Just completed a transaction with AnsioWubmachine, purchased Tal U NO LX for €20 (really good price for this synth IMHO). Great seller, fast communication and got my license through really quick. Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase from him in future.

Got some nice Kore Soundpacks from Dichroism - real pleasure to deal with.
Also big thanks to 3ee for selling the Komplete Elements - highly recommended.

And as a buyer I can recommend Melodyshine - quick payment and good communication.

Sold a copy of Aalto to Gus_82 and payment was quick and communication was good! I would gladly do business with him in the future.
:borg:

Recently completed a trade with penguinoid, who transferred an Audio Damage plug to me in a timely manner. My side of the bargain took a while (Sonimus didn't have a streamlined license transfer process), but penguinoid was patient and understanding. Highly recommended.

Purchased Predator from mysticvibes. Process was fast, painless, and communication was good. Thanks, mystic! :tu:

Sold Camel Audio Alchemy to Numanoid. The perfect buyer in my view. Thanks again!

Sold AD Ratshack Reverb to Hivkorn.

Sold AD Replicant and Voxengo Span Plus to mikebenson.

Fast transactions. Thanks guys!

-Sam

Bought AD Ratshack Reverb from masterhiggins , 100 % good seller.

Bought Satin from Svama - great communication and fast turnaround - great seller!

Bought Cubase 7 AI from Armadillosound - the fastest buy I may have ever made here. Highly, highly recommended!

Sold Cubase 7 AI to Proteinshake. A great guy to deal with. :)

Purchased Abbey Road modern drummer from fuisionid

Top guy :-)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”