Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just sold Ik Multimedia Vintage 670 to Eddie TX. Very fast transaction, excellent communication. Highly recommended.

Very happy that my very first KVR transaction was so smooth and quick. Trannin is an excellent seller! I love the IK 670 comp. No license transfer or installation hassles at all! A+ all the way.

Cheers,
Eddie TX
The future exists in all directions.

I have bought Orion from Crackbaby. Nice and friendly guy, I recommend him as a seller.

Just bought CamelPhat and CamelSpace from lnikj. Great seller to work worth. Super fast and friendly transfer.

Thanks again!

Just bought Tone2 Saurus from mholloway, explained everything very well! Quick and easy, great buy!

Great I had a deal with elxsound, bought effectrix from him.

Usual efficient deal with a purchase from TheoM.
Many thanks Theo, it was a pleasure doing business with you ... as always!

+++ Nielzie +++ FredAbstract +++
Bought Unique LE respectively Stripbus. Trouble-free and VERY good communication with both guys. Definitely recommended!

Just bought Phoscyon from alphadelphi. easy and uncomplicated transaction. serious seller !

I bought an Audio Kontrol 1 from re_mute. Was a great experience all round. He posted it out fast and it's exactly as he described. Great communication. Very happy :)

I have recently purchased Melodyne Editor from S.LEE. Great communication - friendly, fast responses. Many thanks and best regards.

bought 2 maschine expansions from krandr, good communication, and rapid transfer - it was a pleasure :)

Bought U-he MFM2 from user gkuly.

Really fast transaction both from the seller and U-he. :)

Bought Image Line Toxic Biohazard from frank001.
A perfect sale. Highy recommended seller.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Purchased Alchemy and two soundsets from db3 and everything went smoothly.
Great responsive seller. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”