Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Electronic and Rock EZmix packs from sergevoluminous.
Great to deal with.A nice smooth transaction :tu:

Just bought from glasgene who has been outstanding. Very friendly, great price and super fast license transfer. Highly recommended - thanks!

Northerner_V1 wrote:Just bought from glasgene who has been outstanding. Very friendly, great price and super fast license transfer. Highly recommended - thanks!
Likewise cheers Buddy!

sergevoluminous wrote:Friendly and easy sales to Peevy2000, Resonator63 and gmon72.
ditto. thanks!
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

bought Zebra from bysbox1... everything was easy and cool!

THX!
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

Bought Izotope Trash from Neon Breath.

Very good speedy transaction, very helpful throughout the whole process.

Thank you.

Bought Rob Papen Punch from Mescalito. Nice and smooth transaction!

megapiano wrote:Bought Rob Papen Punch from Mescalito. Nice and smooth transaction!
thanks for the feedback megapiano :D
yeahh it was a smooth transaction... very fast payment from megapiano... and a friendly contact :tu:

Bought Rhino from cooljazz58.

Just one word: perfect!
8)
..where the f*ck is my ...

i sold some stuff to V-Ger. perfect and fast transaction, reliable,responsable, nice and friendly buyer. thank you very much!

i have to thank also: Jonas Norberg, Richard Hoffmann, LinPlug's transfer robot and David Wallin, who made it possible to transfer everything in less than 18 hours. Wow!

:wheee: :clap: :)

and thanks to the other people, who were interested in some of the some.

8)
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:i sold some stuff to V-Ger. perfect and fast transaction, reliable,responsable, nice and friendly buyer. thank you very much!

i have to thank also: Jonas Norberg, Richard Hoffmann, LinPlug's transfer robot and David Wallin, who made it possible to transfer everything in less than 18 hours. Wow!

:wheee: :clap: :)

and thanks to the other people, who were interested in some of the some.

8)
And thank you to mellotronaut for all helpfullness and usefull information in case I should want to upgrade this and that etc. For being reliable and supernice to deal with, insisting on taking all fees all the way, throwing in a surprise soundbank at no extra cost after asking the dev if he could - and introducing me to the mysteries of telepathic flux. :D

Some transfers were done within half an hour after mellotronauts e-mail so this has for the most been pretty smooth transactions, thank you to the devs and LinPLugs friendly support robot Robby. :tu:

Just completed another smooth transaction with Simonden.
As usual, everything was dealt with promptly and with great communication.
Thanks Simon,
ph0bic

no problem ph0bic enjoy your new stuff and thanks for fast payment.

Bought Fabfilter Pro C from Telephone.

Friendly and fast seller.

Five Stars.

Bought TruePianos from jezav. It was a super fast transfer.

Definitely highly recommended!!

G

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”