Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Diva to 'SirKen'. Very fast and hassle free payment. No problems whatsoever. Excellent buyer.

Got Skanner and FM8 from Krandr. Very quick and he even paid back what I overpaid, as he had already included the fees for Paypal. Very honest guy. Recommended for sure.

Sold FM8 to arkmabat.
Great guy! Thanks!

Bought BX_XL_V2 from skipdog.
Bargain price! Smooth transfer.

Sold EZmix 2 to triggerthehorizon. Quick and easy sale, highly recommended! Also thanks to ToonTrack for the quick, easy, and free license transfer. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Bought items from these 3 gentleman and i must recommend them all!
cryophonik + electricthing + Ciberithm

Buying Ableton from Monib user.

Simply perfect, thanks mate !

Sold Waves C6 to skipdog. Smooth and easy transaction, recommended buyer.

Bought Kore 2 from SirKen: perfect transaction, instant registration with NI, no issues. Didn't even feel a thing. ;) Recommended seller.

Breeze wrote:Bought Kore 2 from SirKen: perfect transaction, instant registration with NI, no issues. Didn't even feel a thing. ;) Recommended seller.
Likewise, it was a pleasure to deal with Breeze.

Bought Enhanced EQ from dave dove, smooth and easy transaction. Cheers

Just purchased Redwirez Big Box from KillSin77 - easy breezy, no issues, very responsive. Recommended!

Sold MMultibandGranular to kääriäinen. Quick payment and friendly transaction. Special mention to MeldaProduction for quick transfer.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

great transaction with tonatona - good buyer
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

great transaction with ATS - good seller

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”