Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Komplete 5 Upgrade from simonden . Everything went great, package arrived via UPS . Great guy ...

paulbreeze wrote:Bought Komplete 5 Upgrade from simonden . Everything went great, package arrived via UPS . Great guy ...
Thanks - sold Komplete 5 upgrade to paulbreeze - very friendly guy :tu:

Sold Ableton Live Lite to nilhartman. Very fast payment.
Good communication. Recommended buyer!

Just sold Cytomic the Glue to

theman159

great buyer, definitely recommended

Just bought FM8 from paulbreeze.
Perfect transaction!!!!

I worked out a Sound Forge-Wavelab trade with szurcio. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and license transfer process. Highly recommended! :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Bought PSP OldTimer from braacq. No hassle, friendly, quickly. Thanks and the best.
Alex

Bought Sylenth1 from butanebob Extremely fast transaction and friendly guy.

thanks Simon, easy transaction

Bought Ableton Live Lite 8 from Scalawag. Super friendly seller, fast transaction : thank you !!!
Recommended seller, of course ! ;)

Bought Twin 2 from mellotronaut. Nice experience. Friendly and detailed. My kind of seller. :D
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:Bought Twin 2 from mellotronaut. Nice experience. Friendly and detailed. My kind of seller. :D
thank you very much, Xamido! You're friendly, responsable, fast and a true gentleman. Great transfer!

:)

forgot to say: thank you very much too to Frederik and Floris from FabFilter, who allowed me to transfer Twin and Twin2 as one license.

:wheee:
"It dreamed itself along"

Bought stuff from MoodyB and Braacq. Albino, Imposcar 2 and Synth Squad. Both guys very good. no problems at all.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

cryophonik wrote:I worked out a Sound Forge-Wavelab trade with szurcio. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and license transfer process. Highly recommended! :tu:
Cryophonik is a great person to deal with - highly recommended.

Bought Samplitude 10 from simonden. Smooth transaction, Package with discs and manual arrived quickly. Thank you! 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”