Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jensa - great seller! communicative and helpful. transaction smooth as silk. thank you sir :)

Bought Reaktor 5 from mrcleats - fast, smooth.

Likewise AhmedTaburov, it was a pleasure doing business with you, thanks again.

Sold Cyclop to tonylife, good communication, fast payment. Sugar Bytes staff had license transferred within 48 hours.

bronxsound wrote:jensa - great seller! communicative and helpful. transaction smooth as silk. thank you sir :)
bronxsound. I can only say the same about you, except you were the buyer. One of the best buyers you can get! :-)

Sold Iconic Bass Jaco to johnnyvn.

FAST payment and excellent communication! A pleasure to deal with. :)
Blue Phase Music

Bought d-16 Lush101 From hubiedubie. License was transfered with in matter of hours. Hugh is great seller and d16 did a fantastic job!
Mac pro 12 core,ULN8,Burl B2bomber,UAD Octo,Dramastic Obsedian,Avedis md7m Access virus TI, Moog Little Phatty, Roland JDXA. And Oodles of useless samples

Bought Sugar Bytes Turnado from secretkillerofnames, all good. Thanks

Purchased Studio One 2 Professional from City964. Presonus dropped the ball on the license transfer, but City964 stuck by and made sure everything was taken care of. Great seller.

Sold TAL-U-NO-LX to Endor-8o8. Fast payment and excellent comms! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Sold Rhino to Rhytenow. Fast payment and nice contact.

Just bought Rhino from Buttrock. I cannot believe how fast this transaction went. Top notch and everything went very smooth and fast. I would definitely do business with him again!

I bought a DAW license from Squish. He not just managed the license transfer with the manufacturer smoothly, but also had a life-saving hint for me when I struggled to get the thing running. Could not be happier with how this transaction went! As far as Squish is concerned, that is.

Bought Toontrack Twisted Kit EZX from Resonator63

Whole process took less than 12hrs from first PM to having it installed running and registered on my machine

Thanks Steve :tu:

Doc Jon wrote:Bought Toontrack Twisted Kit EZX from Resonator63

Whole process took less than 12hrs from first PM to having it installed running and registered on my machine

Thanks Steve :tu:
A pleasure to deal with you Jon :)
A slick,smooth deal :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”