Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought the 914 Filter Bank from fewture. His communication was excellent and the transfer of my license was instant after payment. Highly recommended.

Just purchased Audiodamage Ronin from fewture - quickest deal ever! Great guy to deal with - instant reply to PM's & transfer into my Audiodamage account - buy with confidence :D

I've just bought some software from jeffb01 . Excellent communication and rapid, flawless transfer of the licenses. Great seller and excellent kvrian!
eSoundz: alacantec

Sold Camel Audio CamelSpace & CamelPhat to thomni. Very easy transaction, friendly guy, highly recommended. Kudos to Camel Audio for a quick license transfer as well. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Will second cryophonik's post. He was fast and professional in his sales. Not one hitch, and was still quite helpful.
:D

Purchased uhe Diva from Taoist, was part of the process the whole time ensuring the transfer went flawless. Thank you!

Purchased AudioDamage BigSeq2 from SAW75. Transaction was quick and communication was great. I'd happily buy from him again!

-n

I just bought this Waves RS56 EQ from Nig.

Nice and easy. Great seller, recommended. 5 Stars.
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack

unfragile wrote:I just bought this Waves RS56 EQ from Nig.

Nice and easy. Great seller, recommended. 5 Stars.
Sold RS56 to unfragile. Quick payment and hassle free sale.
Deep N' Dusty House Grooves !!!
Artist: http://soundcloud.com/nigel
Label: http://soundcloud.com/diplopiarecords

Bought ADverb from fewture. Quick and easy transaction.
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Bought Lexicon PCM total bundle from k-pop; great seller, he processed the order very quickly. Would definitely buy from him again
Last edited by Paulnz on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Ableton Live 9 Suite to odie76.

Thank you very much for the smooth transaction. :)
#PassionForHappiness

Just bought Diva from feewture. Nice guy, quick and smooth transaction.

Sold GRMTools v3.5 to Ranjarresh;.

Easy transaction and positively no hassle to deal with. Much appreciated.

Thanks

breakmixer sold me a Roland Alpha Juno 1 - and I'm very glad that he did :D

Great communication, quick delivery and he even chucked it in a proper flight-case. Top guy to deal with, highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”