Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought AAS KitNetix sound bank from krandr...nice smooth and fast transaction!

Sold AAS Kinetix to megapiano. Fast payment. Excellent communication :)

Bought Sonimus Satson from julioelgenio. Great deal (except delay from Sonimus support), recommend seller. I would definitely buy again from him.
🇺🇦

:tu:
Props to Uncle E over at JRR Shop he has been superb as ever. He originally posted about a Time & Space deal in the Bargains thread and when I PM'd to thank him and also enquire about another product he proceeded to support a deal that has made me a very happy man.
Top Man Uncle Eric!
If you want a deal or need some info drop him a PM he's incredibly supportive.

I bought Papen's Blade from 1337Sonic - good communication, quick transfer. Recommended seller!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Sold Rob Papen Blade to Ranjarresh. Transaction was smooth and quick. Highly recommended!

Sold Vitalizer MK2 to burgundykeys and sold Geist to nori.lam. Fast payments on both. Thanks guys!

-Sam

Bought ACE from almondcazvind. Recommended!

Thanks to fedexnman for a smooth sale - bought an EZdrummer kit from him. :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

I bought Rolodecks Pro from Northerner_V1. Smooth transaction. Thank you!

I sold Massive to vejern. Quick transaction, quick replies, and generally a nice guy! Recommended! :tu:

edteneyck wrote:I bought Rolodecks Pro from Northerner_V1. Smooth transaction. Thank you!
And edteneyck was a pleasure to deal with - thanks!

Bought Arturia V Collection 3.0 from fragmentated. Smooth and painless. Quick transfer, great communication. Highly recommended.

debolish wrote:Bought Arturia V Collection 3.0 from fragmentated. Smooth and painless. Quick transfer, great communication. Highly recommended.
Thanks. A pleasure as well with quick payment and friendly communication. Enjoy!

almazmusic wrote:Bought Sonimus Satson from julioelgenio. Great deal (except delay from Sonimus support), recommend seller. I would definitely buy again from him.
Great patience from almazmusic, we ran into a few issues but after those it was a great transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”