Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made a trade with Astralp

More than happy! Thank you so much!
Blue Phase Music

Bought 2CAudio B2 from bsalter. Smooth transfer. No problems

Sold NI Razor to zeusweiler. Fast, friendly and smooth transfer. Thanks very much!

Sold NI Razor to frejahel - friendly, fast.

Bought NI Abbey Road Modern Drummer from gmontano. It was a smooth and fast transaction. Thanks a lot to this very friendly and helpful seller!

Skorpius wrote:Bought NI Abbey Road Modern Drummer from gmontano. It was a smooth and fast transaction. Thanks a lot to this very friendly and helpful seller!
Ditto. Great communication and patience dealing with NI transfers! Much appreciated.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Great transactions with danbroad and cameron thomas for NI products. Thanks all!
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Bought Sugar Bytes Thesys from M000761 . Smooth and lightning fast transfer. Email stating successful transfer from Sugar Bytes only a few hours after I sent the money to M000761. :D

Sold Kramer Master Tape to Jelly. Great buyer!

Sold Waves plugin to Paul_B. Happy! :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Audio Damage BigSeq2 and Discord3 from wnick....great and fast transaction, had the plugs in my account within an hour of paying.

Bought Alicia's Keys from Ciberithm at a great price, the sale went very smoothly & I'd definitely buy from him again.

Thanks Ciberithm :)

Bought NI Premium Tube Series from DFoisie who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He called NI numerous times during this busy period to expedite the license transfer. Thank you so much for your help mate!! :)

Pleased with the seller Lotus2035 http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/profile.p ... le&u=67512

We have concluded my purchase/transfer of Steinberg's Halion 5, the Halion Symphonic Orchestra and the usb eLicenser.

Good and responsive communication meant that everything went well.

Regards

Wade :)
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Bought U-He Diva from phazedown.

Quick transaction and no hassle. Reliable trader.
Cheers Drive!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”