Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought U-he ACE from hpsounds. Super-friendly transaction and a record turnaround time for the license transfer from him and Urs! :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Got a nice, antique edition of Sound Forge for an equally nice price a while ago
plus more recently a bunch of de la Mancha stuff and Ugos Big Bundle from mellotronaut as he's transitioning into Apples world. At this point communication is at times a bit like between old friends, but he also does quick and dirty for those who prefer it that way and comes highly recommended! :tu:

Sony was slightly headache inducing to deal with (not difficult, just a bit confusing), Steve from de la Mancha seems like a great guy and so does Chris of Ugo Audio.
Last edited by Gone soft on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Saxlab from gmon72

Everything was perfect, quick communication and quick transfer on Linplug's part. Very happy about this.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Bought Guitar Rig 5 Pro from 5Lives, everything went super smooth. Wrapped it all up in a couple of hours. Thanks man!

braj wrote:Bought Saxlab from gmon72

Everything was perfect, quick communication and quick transfer on Linplug's part. Very happy about this.
ditto. Thanks sir. Enjoy saxlab.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Bought Vintage EZX from geroyannis,a pleasure to deal with :tu:
Also thanks to Toontrack for the quick transfer :)

recently bought Gforce Oddity from rolandiano - very easy and quick transaction. I also bought ezdrummer from budd1405 - another easy and quick transaction. Thank you both.

Just finished a transaction with Resonator63 and it was smooth and fast. Thanks!

infrared72 wrote:recently bought Gforce Oddity from rolandiano - very easy and quick transaction. I also bought ezdrummer from budd1405 - another easy and quick transaction. Thank you both.
cheers dude, a quick transaction and quick licence transfer from TT

Bought Sylenth1 from cym1993 with no problems. I was a little apprehensive since he had 1 post and just registered several days before, however, he was very responsive and patient with my questions. Everything worked out great in the end.

Bought Flux Epure II from Trance Euphoria with no problems. Quick and painless!

Bought Flux Alchemist from polyslax. No issues. Good communication and quick transaction!

Bought Vengeance Philta XL, MB Compressor and MB Sidechain from Sharpcollector.

Took a while since my eLicenser travelled a wonderous, roundtrip journey from the US to Europe, but that is no fault of Sharpcollector.

Great communication and excellent transaction.

Just sold my AraldFX account to Choons - swift and pain-free! :)

Bought EzDrummer from primelpott, thank you for a very fast and smooth transaction !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”