Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold Harmony Navigator 2 by Cognitone to stikygum, which went perfectly smooth, even though the time difference between us, which made it take a little bit longer. Recommended buyer and thumbs up en masse!

Sold and shipped XIL-3 to megapiano. Good guy and a smooth transaction.

Bought Rp-Delay from vaisnava. Pleasure to deal with.

SOLD! Fabfilter Creative bundle to, Danillo , Perfect sale :)

SOLD! d16 silverline to jezav. perfect sale, thanks :)

I bought PSP VintageWamer 2 from Jantex, very good seller, excellent communication and transaction completed very smoothly, thank you.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Just bought Dune and EKS Pro from pokopoko, really smooth transaction, requested payment only after transfer completed, what a great guy!

I bought EZdrummer and an expansion from digitalboytn yesterday. License transfer was fast, and communication was great. Thanks digitalboytn!

Just bought NI Nassive off Ladlow.
Silky smooth deal, excellent comms - great stuff :-)
Many thanks again.
Nick

Instant payment for AAS Ultra Analog from Qube123 - no worries. :)

Bought XILS 3 from pandashake...very nice and smooth transaction!

Bought U-he MFM2 from cowudders. All good.

Just bought Sonic Projects OPX-Pro II from digitalboytn. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Would buy from again!

Just bought Albino3 from Wopelka & Ultra Analog from Sinonbostock. Nice comms from both and instant transfer of licenses.

Lovely stuff!

bought some Toontrack goodies from flugel45.
communication was perfect, a very nice and responsable person. the peeps from Toontrack were quite fast too with the account stuff.
the package arrived within a week (U.S. to Canarias!!!) and it was very well polstered. even a bomb wouldn't have destroyed it.

thank you very much, mate! you're a top seller.

:tu: :wheee: :clap: :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”