Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Reaktor to mode1 (see above!). Legend. Pleasure.

I have just bought Alchemy from RLSguitar. Kind, helpful and everything as promised. A pleasure doing business with him again.

Best regards,

Replicator
"Friends applaud, the comedy is over."

Just sold Sugar Bytes Guitarist to Roman Wisniak

All went smoothly!

I just sold Camel Audio Alchemy to KVR user Replicator. He made quick payment and was very kind and considerate throughout the buying and license transfer process. It was my pleasure doing business with him and would gladly do so again without hesitation.
Robert Len Stallard
True to the music...

www.RLSguitar.com
KVR Seller/Buyer Feedback

I bought Waves Kramer Mastertape from xphen0m.

Very happy... transaction had no problems.

emotica wrote:Sold my license for DCAM: Synth Squad to member N.E.K.O. Easy guy to deal with. Also, FXpansion was super fast with the transfer. :)
Bought the DCAM Synth Squad From emotica really easy and quick contact which is great as i am new to KVR very welcoming :D

Bought Waves C6 from NNevez and Waves Center from Hibidy. Quick and easy transfers. Cheers guys!
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought Waves C6 from NNevez and Waves Center from Hibidy. Quick and easy transfers. Cheers guys!
Thanks, wonderful to do biznuss with ya! :)

Bought Phoscyon from Echoes in the Attic. The transaction was smooth and speedy with great communication!

Just bought FabFilter Pro-DS from Robmobius. Great and friendly communication, fast and smooth transaction. Recommended! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Bought Valhalla vroom from Vertti. Quick communication and sorted out the transfer quickly. Recommended seller :)

Fudance wrote:Bought Valhalla vroom from Vertti. Quick communication and sorted out the transfer quickly. Recommended seller :)
Thanks. I can say the same about you. Quick communication, fast payment etc. Would sell him again.

Bought HoRNet MultiComp from xphen0m, he was a gentleman and all went well. It took a while for the license transfer to go through on Saverio's end, but xphen0m kept me informed throughout, and it worked out fine. Recommended seller.

I bought Skanner XT from tvyu.
Excellent seller and it was a pleasure to deal with :-)

Sold FM8 to spktkpkt - kinda nice guy and a very smooth and pleasing transfer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”