Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Guitar Rig 4 and NI Traktors12 from killsin77.
Very fast deal! Great price!

Very happy trade of Image Line and Renoise accounts with basslinemaster, polite, quick and friendly, would buy/sell/trade with him again with no worries.

Andy
http://www.cheaponlinemixingmastering.co.uk/
Rik: What's that alcohol smell then?
Sir Larry: Embalming fluid.
Ade: Barmy fluid? Right! I'll have some of that then.

Just swapped Renoise for FL Studio Fruity edition with barmyfluid, very pleasant and trustworthy guy, all went smoothly.

Bought NI Razor from user Kaan. Very helpful guy, no problems, works. Thank you Kaan.

spktkpkt wrote:Bought NI Razor from user Kaan. Very helpful guy, no problems, works. Thank you Kaan.
My pleasure spktkpkt. Same here.

Bought Gliss EQ from nimets, friendly, very quick transfer, a pleasure doing business with him.

Best regards,

Replicator
"Friends applaud, the comedy is over."

Was a pleasure doing business with sonictechtonic in my sale of Spire. :tu:

Recently purchased Spire from db3. No complaints. In fact, I give a hearty recommendation. :)

Purchased Izoptope Nectar Elements from Roman Wisniak. Best deal ever and ultra quick responses. :tu:

Sold Alchemy Edu + Soundpack to piel. Reliable, quick and funny business partner. Recommended :)

Bought the Superior Drummer crossgrade from sonictechtonic. Great communication, quick turnaround, super transaction. I highly recommend this seller.

Bought Alchemy Edu + Soundpack from KoolFartWind. Trustworthy, quick and kept me well informed during the whole process. Highly recommended!

bought 2 soundbanks from RLSguitar. cool dude and easy to deal with! TOP!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I bought Phoscyon from user nimets and it's been a fast transfer with friendly communications. Would do business again 8)

just did a trade with awol9000 - quick, easy transaction.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”