Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think we need a sticky "Feedback Thread" on here! Whenever we deal with a KVR member, and have a positive or negative experience, we should be able to share here!

I think if anything, this could help everyone check up to see if a buyer / seller is trustworthy. If we have a positive experience, we should be able to give recognition, if we have a negative (someone gets stiffed) let's prevent that from happening.

I haven't had a bad experience, but have had really good experiences so far with: ttoz, kodama, and ceenda! All great ppl to deal with, and all, from my perspective, trust worthy!

serge

I'd say the same about Original Flipper and Spaceman, both trustworthy.

I'll add a vote for Spaceman - never had a used software puchase go so smoothly.

ttoz, is the man. Simple enough. I hope he had a good experience selling to me.

Just had a super transaction with gurgle.

Chalk up another super sale for ttoz. He held out and kept pestering iZotope and finally got the deal to go through. He's a great guy. :)

Add a thumbs up for baggio too. 8)
Last edited by Joseph Burrell on Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spaceman, ttoz, and DHR53 all trustworthy, there are others too and i will give them mention when i remember who they are!

Cheers for all the good deals boys :D

Oh, and cypherone sent me a great CD of his music, he deserves a mention for giving me some great breaks tracks to listen to :D

I've had good experience w Serge & Ttoz (who hasn't :lol: :hihi: )

i haven't had a single bad experience with anoyone else, but I am not going to list te=hem all cause there's like 50.

The only unpleasant experience I am having now is trying to sort out this "missing postage" for a couple of items I sent 3 weeks ago...but that's not anyone's fault other than the friggin PO.

Same here; I have a lost package sent to UK that's really pissing me off & the PO has been worth jack shit to help..

*TIP* If you are sending to UK from the US, do NOT insure the package or your sender is gonna get nailed with a big f**king tax on it..

ttoz = 8) (brilliant prices.. quick service.. both good Reason's to buy from him.. :hihi: :roll: )
scam_artist = 8)
fitch = 8)
parma = 8)
Rozzer = 8)
droolmaster0 = 8)

All good experiences whether the sale went ahead or not.

fitch = super 8) actually for steping in and sorting out a superb deal for me 8) :wink:
Chugga says "Turn it up!!!"
For extra epointz - quote "ChuggaChugga" :D

Sicklecell666 = 8)
droolmaster0 = 8) 8)
Last edited by mn on Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Mike

I've had good exp with ttoz and HelgeG
(unfortunately, I did insure what I sent him, but it was Reaktor and i didn't want to take any chances!)
I know he did get socked with a vat, and I offered to pay it, but he refused. (don't know how much it was)
otoh, I won't mention the name, but was trying to contact him about buying something, and it'd take almost two days to get a reply to a simple email.
alright, call me impatient, but that's too long. doesn't everyone live on their computer?

dustedwilliam = 8)
muff wiggler = 8)
ttoz = 8)
bluedad = 8)
etc

:lol:

One more for ttoz and in the past I have had excellent dealings with Lanstar Zero and Sluggo!!!

ttoz = 8) 8) 8) plus the Official SaviorNeeded Seal of Approval (the red mark you get on your forehead when you step on a rake)

Tom

Everyone got the CD's they paid me for :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”