Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

During the last couple of weeks I have been fortunate to do business with these customers:

vznd8U7r
jasco
tonymax
jaybanon
sacer

Quick and easy dealings, fast payers, all good :tu:

ATS wrote:Bought some sort of musical gadget from BBFG# he is great to deal with, trustworthy!
Without a doubt, the quickest and easiest deal I've encountered on KVR!

ATS is lightening quick at payment and the company transferred within a hour or so!

A definite recommended buyer!

Purchased Native Instruments Premium Tube Series from wltchris101. Great seller, excellent price and good communications. Thanks again!

Bought Camel Audio Alchemy from sugu28. Super quick sale. Thanks man!

-Sam

Purchased Zebra from jsp1979 and received my registration from U-He just a few hours later.
Good seller :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Presence, Roundtone, and GT39 from MFXxx, smooth and quick, even relatively quick response from Quinto at Sknote. Recommended seller.

Bought an Ezmix pack from Killsin77, highly recommended seller.

Sold NI Premium Tube Series to cursor. Great buyer. Super fast payment and excellent communication. No problems whatsoever.

bought from cooljazz58. Smooth and quick transaction, no hassle.
Play fair and square!

bought from wltchris101 a soniccouture library ! quick and smooth transaction, no hassle !

thanks

Purchased Studio One from spaceman. He was really fast and friendly.

kyodeejay wrote:Purchased Studio One from spaceman. He was really fast and friendly.
Thanks for the easy sale kyodeejay! 8)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Bought FM8 from "pppppppppp". Trustworthy seller, lightningfast transfer. Thanks!

Bought Granite from LFO8, DCAM synth squad from jsc, and Tremor from tom_wag. Quick and painless, thanks to all!

Just completed my trade of Filterscape for Renoise with Fudance.

Email, approval and transfer all done in about 24 hours. Perfect trade really. Thx Fudance

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”