Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Alchemy to tonylife. Perfect, thanks :)
Last edited by abstractcats on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

... PHooy! OOops! :)

Sold Valhalla Room to Nanakai. Extremely fast payment and a nice guy to deal with.

Just purchased D16 bundle from kinkajou. Very pro seller. Smooth and quick transaction. Thanks!

Sold Oxium to paulbreeze. Great customer... great transaction.

Sold Softube Summit Grand Channel to Plotters. Great customer...and patient :)
I was a bit slow to sending license but Plotters was totally cool about it.
Last edited by JJ_Jettflow on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Overloud TH2 to gerryp650. Great customer...good transaction. Overloud's license transfer system is a bit buggy but it it was all good in the end. :wink:

Bought NI Transient Master from chokehold.
Everything went nice and smooth... 8)
Thanks! :)

Sold IK Black 76 to vaisnava. Smooth transaction, recommended buyer.

Bought Melodyne Editor 2 from gckilla. Top chap. Easy, quick and super smooth transaction. I would happily do business with him again. :)

Parma sold me his VH Room. Less than 24 hours after payment, Sean emailed me with the download link and license file. Very fast service from both and they are totally recommended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

christianmusicmaker wrote:Bought Melodyne Editor 2 from gckilla. Top chap. Easy, quick and super smooth transaction. I would happily do business with him again. :)
Likewise and thank you for call me a "top chap".

Cheers!

I bought PSP Mix Pack 2 from pzhuravel. Another flawless transaction with an all around good bloke.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

Bought Plogue Chipsounds from ani-mator. Troublefree, quick and friendly transaction, overall a top notch guy to deal with.

Also thanks to Plogue for having one of the most unintrusive copy protection out there, and their extremely fast transfer. Truly a class act that deserves the extra $'s for doing the transfer.

Bought PSP Nitro from damoog,
bought Live Intro from gckilla.
Both smooth and pretty fast, painless.
Thanks guys.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”