Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Over the break, I bought an Alchemy license from Xamido.

It was fast, easy, and gracefully done.

Highly recommended seller!

Recent transactions with the following KVR users (all very positive experiences):

kääriäinen (sold Diversion to kääriäinen): very positive, quick and easy transaction with kääriäinen. I fully recommend doing business with kääriäinen.

Vstsoundbanks (sold Tone 2 Gladiator 2 to Vstsoundbanks): very positive, quick and easy transaction with Vstsoundbanks, including Vstsoundbanks having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with Vstsoundbanks.

ATS (sold Tone 2 Nemesis to ATS): very positive, quick and easy transaction with ATS, including ATS having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with ATS.
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bought Diversion from OzoneJunkie. A Smooth transaction. Recommended!

soundpalace - a man of honor, truth and constructive. will be happy to work with Fotis in future. Thanks, my friend.

I have SOLD Fabfilter Total Bundle v3 Native to RockIngenieur, great buyer, great communication. Thank you
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack

OzoneJunkie wrote: ATS (sold Tone 2 Nemesis to ATS): very positive, quick and easy transaction with ATS, including ATS having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with ATS.
You are one the best sellers on here I have dealt with OzoneJunkie
Last edited by ATS on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I've just purchased TB Barricade off 'U-o'. Very fast and smooth transaction. :D

I sold Presonus Studio One to WaveArt. He was absolutely fantastic to deal with! Highly recommended :)

Fast and uncomplicated transaction with U-o for Voxformer. Highly recommended.

Satch1 wrote:I've just purchased TB Barricade off 'U-o'. Very fast and smooth transaction. :D
Headphone wrote:Fast and uncomplicated transaction with U-o for Voxformer. Highly recommended.
Thank you. It was pleasure for me to deal with you, guys. Enjoy your plugins! :phones:
yzcoruhT

Purchased a FET Compressor license from Morelia and the transfer could not have gone smoother. 10/10 - would buy from him again.

Bought the Novation V Station from U-o – smooth & perfect transaction!

ibot41 wrote:Bought the Novation V Station from U-o – smooth & perfect transaction!
Thank you, enjoy your new toy! :phones:
yzcoruhT

Sold my Klanghelm plugins to wave2. Very fast and friendly transaction! :tu:

rjames25 wrote:Purchased a FET Compressor license from Morelia and the transfer could not have gone smoother. 10/10 - would buy from him again.
Thanks. Good transaction and buyer. :wink:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”