Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great transaction with thejonsolo. He was very patient and went the extra mile to ensure a smooth transaction.

Thanks again,
ph0bic

Great deal from dsynth27 on EZDrummer - super efficient and quick to sort it all out. Many thanks :)

Sold Monark to rjames25 . Smooth transaction. Great communication.

Bought Monark from parma. Fast and responsive with no troubles at all. Highly recommended seller

Would like to add mgpro.de to my long list of trusted sellers! Fast transaction, fair and easy to deal with!

I bought Rob Papen Punch from Selfik.

Very smooth and quick transaction. As I've never done a plugin license transfer before, Selfik patiently explained the transfer process to me and kept me updated throughout. Great doing business with both Selfik and Rob Papen.

Bought from Northerner_V1 yesterday

Beware this guy is incredibly fantastic as a buyer!!! Super fast and detailed responses and transaction. Would definitely buy from him again in the future. :tu:

Bought S Layer from Northerner_V1.
Fast, smooth transaction would do business with him again :)

@VitaminD and dredd i knight - a pleasure selling to both. Really nice people - cheers!

Sold some plugins to user phreaque .A very pleasant experience I must say.Very nice and quick to deal with.
Perfect! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull
I'd like to thank you mate for your great deal, I'm happily now a proud owner of Cakewalk Z3ta+2, Dimension Pro & Rapture :party:
Great deal, quick response & so easy :clap:

I've just sold OhmForce Effect bundle to thejonsolo, great buyer 5 stars.

Thank you.
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack

Bought Sonimus Satson from 3ee. I cannot imagine better person to do business with :) Despite some complications with Sonimus he really did his best to make a transfer as quick and smooth as possible. Thanks again 3ee :)

^ Thanks for the feedback, glad it turned out OK! :)

Bought D16 Silverline Bundle from Phase47, flawless transaction :)
Squisch

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”