Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Toontrack Number One Hits EZX to Sucht999. A great guy to deal with.
Also sold Toontrack Pop/Rock EZX to rasmusklump also a great guy to deal with.
Two super smooth deals :)
Thanks to Toontrack for the swift transfers too :tu:

Sold Session Strings Pro to Morph243.
Fast payment, easy communication and kind patience throughout the registration process.
20/10 would trade again :)
Alexis

@l3x!5 wrote:Sold Session Strings Pro to Morph243.
Fast payment, easy communication and kind patience throughout the registration process.
20/10 would trade again :)
I have to hand it back to @l3x!5, this is a serious fellow and did all he could to facilitate this transfer. A true gentleman. ;)

Bought Kore Soundpack from chaos318 and everything was smooth. Definitely will buy from him again!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

I bought Vienna libraries from kanthos. To say that it was smooth, is an understatement. Kanthos is a gentleman, very amiable, and he guided me throughout the whole process, and replied to my messages/mails very quickly (often within a few minutes!). It was a Friday I first contacted kanthos, and on the Monday thereafter, I had received the Vienna key, shipped overseas to Sweden (!). Highly recommended seller!

Props also to Vienna who were helpful and arranged the transfer within a day or so.

Bought XLN Fairfax ADpak from tplusj. Very quick and easy transaction ... great seller! :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

I completed transactions recently with users frejahel and mikeyboy123. Both were smooth, easy, transactions, even with overseas shipping from North America to Europe involved. They're both great and friendly users, and I highly recommend dealing with them.

Just got a great transaction with tplusj, quick and smooth ^^ I recommend !

Just completed a transaction with AstralExistence for Tracktion 5 - a pleasure to buy from. He followed up over the course of several days (even after having my money during that time :)), and did not rest until everything was completed. Good seller!

bh harris is a very reliable buyer. would absolutely sell to him again :)

:)

Thanks to Dbahardstyler for seeing through a too lengthy Native Instruments sale. He hasn't posted to KVR much but we were in constant communication until the transaction was completed.
바보

Sold TT Analogue MC to edteneyck and had a very quick and smooth transaction with him. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Big thanks to t3toooo and Jon @ ConcreteFX for a great deal.

Low price, excellent quick service :tu:

Bought Voxengo Transgainer from geroyannis. Good and fast seller and a great price.

Sold UVI Emulation One and Alicia's Keys to valerian_777.
Very smooth transaction with a friendly buyer :tu:

edit: and kudos to UVI for being awesome!
Alexis

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”