Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought FabFilter plugins from lotus2035. Very quick and easy transaction, very helpful seller. A real pleasure! :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Eddie TX wrote:Bought FabFilter plugins from lotus2035. Very quick and easy transaction, very helpful seller. A real pleasure! :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
Sold a FabFilter bundle to Eddie TX. Probably the quickest sale I ever made here on KVR. Two thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Bought NI The Finger from killsin77. Pleasant transaction. Thanks. :clap:

Bought Hornet SW34EQ from buzzlegs. Quick and friendly transaction. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Waves Bass Rider from cclarry. Lightning fast transfer, great deal. Thanks. :clap:

Just had a GREAT transaction with Haraldator !!
He's a very nice, patient and decent guy. Thank you Haraldator :)

Just sold DMG Audio Compassion and PitchFunk to Fudance . Fast payment, and easy to deal with. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Got Live Lite from BoriZ. Very nice guy.

billcarroll wrote:Just sold DMG Audio Compassion and PitchFunk to Fudance . Fast payment, and easy to deal with. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly. Thank you!

Perfect feedback from me from the buyer point of view as well!

Sold U-he Diva to Supdawgs

Instant payment, :tu: communication
Brzzzzzzt.

Purchased NI Evolve Mutations Bundle from user Bioled. Great communication, very trustworthy seller, would be more than happy to do business again.

Purchased Pianoteq 5 Stage from Skoserski. He was fair and communicated well. I'd buy from him again. :)

Bought Spire from Dagadi. Very pleased with the transaction. Great price, perfect communication.

Special thanks (πολλές ευχαριστίες) to GEROYANNIS for selling me the Novation V-Station. Very smooth transaction!
바보

Bought Shreddage Picked Bass from Skoserski
All went smoothly and he kept in touch with me every step of the transfer process
Thanks Steve :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”