Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought AD2 Producer Bundle from Fidelitymusic. Excellent & smooth transaction and good guy as well. Will definitely purchase/sell to him in the future..
Make music :harp:

Bought synthmaster from eigulys. Quick and smooth transaction, good communication, recommended!

Bought VBC from masterhiggins. Excellent seller, fast and responsive person with excellent follow-through. Highly recommended.

Bought Transfuser 2 from Fleer. Great guy, great communication, went above and beyond to make sure I had the right files from AIR. Thank you!!

Naenyn wrote:Bought Transfuser 2 from Fleer. Great guy, great communication, went above and beyond to make sure I had the right files from AIR. Thank you!!
And Naenyn was one of the finest buyers I ever met. Great transaction, thanks!!

midi sentinel wrote:Purchased Loom from Fleer.

Fantastic seller, pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Went very smoothly indeed. Thank you, midi sentinel, you're great !

Neuropath wrote:And *I* purchased Vacuum Pro from Fleer.

Absolutely no problem and very pleasant; I would do business with him again.

Also, no problem authorizing with AIR Music Technology.
Cheers, Neuropath, great experience indeed. Kudos!

Sold some stuff to Fidelitymusic ... fast and smooth deal & conversation.

Sold AD2 Producer Bundle to StickyWicket. Another great transaction with a trusted buyer and seller. I recommend him and hope to do business with him again.

Purchased a Maschine expansion from tomtiger73. Very quick transaction with a trusted, recommended seller.

Purchased Hybrid 3 from Fleer.

Very nice guy, great communication and smooth transfer. Highly recommended.

No problem authorizing with AIR Music Technology - their support was also top notch. :tu:

Bought Live 9 Suite from gxvfnk. Great seller, fantastic communication and very prompt! Highly recommended and many thanks.

Purchased Event Horizon from freddrik, a trustful gentleman that kept prompt communication when Stillwell took longer than usual to complete the transaction. I recommend him for business. Thank you freddrik

Bought Softube Summit Grand Channel from rpantoja

Communication was fantastic and fast!
Can't wait to deal with him again...highly recommended :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU from WhySoLazy?
Everything went smooth. I can only recommend this seller.

Sold TAL Bassline 101 to trailmix - fast and smooth transaction. Was a pleasure to deal with him :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”