Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought D16 Decimort & D16 Fazortan from Porcelli.
Everything great!!! :party:
Nice contact. :tu:

:clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Just bought an item from superscan, very nice person, highly recommended, thank you again ;)

Sold D16 plugins to VirusTI82.
Everything was super smooth :)

Purchased FabFilter One from Porcelli. Transaction was smooth and transfer was superfast. :tu:

Just purchased d16 silverline bundle from Erwin78. Transaction went smoothly and he was a real gentleman to deal with. :)
A well-behaved signature.

Bought V-station from Mister Gibson. Flawless transfer and good manners. I recommend him as a seller. This was the second plugin i bought from him. (actually third)

Just bought a C4 off dwozzle. Excellent transaction. Have also bought a few other things off different people. I'll mention their names when I get a chance.

Just bought redoptor from Topaz this morning, really good communication from seller, licence transfer through already, great seller all in all, thanks very much

+1 for Porcelli. Very happy to have Echoboy back in the folder :)

Bought Arp Dimensions Alchemy sound bank from Horse.

Smooth transaction, trusted seller :)

Bought 2 Camel Audio soundpacks from Outcastrising.......very smooth and quick transaction. Will definitely buy again from him!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

Bought two Biolabs Research for Absynth (Vol. 1-3 & Vol. 4-6) from outcastrising.
They came through smooth and timely.
:tu:

Yes!!

Do Business with SirKen
And the beat goes on...

Yes Sir

Do business with jayrid!!
And the beat goes on...

Bought a couple of Camel Audio libraries from Monib

Smooth transaction, nice seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”