Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Kontakt 5 from Infinite5ths. The transaction was as good as it gets - smooth, pleasant and easy. The seller was very responsive and cooperative from start to finish. Would definitely buy from him again!

Bought Live 9 from Stan Navi. Easy and fast transaction, quick answers, no problems. Recommended! :tu:

Bought Session Strings Pro from gloomypuppet (Taisto).
Received the serial number on the payment day, and the boxed product by mail today.
Brand new, professional packaging, great price. Highly recommended.

Also bought Americana EZX from virgulino lampiao.
Serial number also received on the payment day. Product registered in my account just hours after purchase. Great price.
Highly recommended.

Just bought v station from chk071 and everything went perfect, fast response and highly recommended :tu:

Likewise. :) Thanks for the fast payment.

Just bought audiodamage Tattoo from asksol
Great seller :tu:

Bought Angelic Zither from ruslan.st. Fast, responsive, and great person to deal with. Perfect transaction. Thanks.

bought hive from jcreagh. very fast transaction thank you

bought bazille and ace from karten. very fast transaction, nice kontakt and a good price ;-) thank you

Bought Steinberg USB E-licensers from robindrieghe. Great offer and amazing delivery time.

Thanks!

Hi!
Bought BigKick from forestrip. Very smooth and fast transaction.
Highly recommend! :tu:

Sold Live 9 to mostlyjustj

Paid quickly and good communication, so all good! :party:

Bought Zebra/Dark Zebra from Quadron, completely perfect seller, super easy and fast transaction!
Ha ha suck it!

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from jethrobull. Great communication and lightning fast transaction. Perfect seller. Thank you!

A pleasure doing business with macmuse.Fast payment and perfect communication :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”