Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Super fast and smooth transaction buying Tracktion 5 from mikebenson . Thanks! :D

Bought SugarBytes Effectrix and LennarDigital Sylenth1 from freqee. Smooth transaction. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sold oldTimerME to pokopoko, smooth transaction and fast payment, trusted buyer :)

Bought HIVE from Kimuchuu and everything went great
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold D16 Phoscyon to winkie00, all good and thx for the smooth transaction.

Bought B-Station and Focusrite Midnight suite from mikebenson.

Easy going, fast answer and transfer. Great guy I'll most likel ybuy more stuff from him in the future ! :tu:

citidela wrote:Just finished a turbo transfer from Nimrod7 :) In less than an hour, I am installing the RBass 8)
Thanks a lot to Citidela. Perfect transaction, very nice to deal with :D

Sold Acon Digital Equalize to Ossie. Very friendly user, totally recommended buyer, perfect transaction ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I went against my personal rules and purchased from kneecapped. Very friendly service, and given that he has good feedback here and has been a member since 2010, you can purchase with confidence. :tu:

Thank you!
Blue Phase Music

Bought Acon Digital Equalize from DJErmac. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Highly recommended seller. :tu:

+1 for DJErmac. Smooth buy.

Sold Audio Damage Eos to acyM : perfect and lightning-fast transaction, thank you ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Purchased Waves TG12345 from smallstonefan. Perfect transaction! A+++++

purchased audio damage account from 7blanche ...smooth as silk. :tu:
ImageImageImage

Sold my AudioDamage plugins to chaosWyrM. Smooth transaction, no problems. Trustworthy buyer. Thanx.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”