Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Wave Arts Tube Saturator 2 to penumbra. Very nice guy, smooth communication, fast payment!
Trusted buyer!

Sold Monark to papatomany, pleasant transaction!!!!!

Sold Melodyne Editor 2.X to MrM777, he was great to deal with!!!!!

sold serum to rupect via paypal a while ago, fast, smooth and pleasant transaction !

Robert Randolph wrote:Purchased Cubase 8 Pro from bioroid. Shipped quick, packed well. Good communication and sent tracking info properly and promptly.

Thank you very much.
Sold Cubase 8 Pro to Robert Randolph. Smooth transaction. A++. 11/10!

javiercorre wrote:Sold Traktor Pro 2 to mgw38 very fast transaction, recommended. :clap:
I traded a plug with mgw38. fully agree. Fast and pleasant transaction.

Bought The Drop from notmyusername and The Glue from jsc. Both transactions went without problems.

Sold my Presonus Channel Strip Collection to TEKing66
Really nice guy! Friendly communication, fast payment and he even added 5 bucks on top :tu:

Just purchased Presonus Channel Strip Collection from krabbencutter. :D

Very nice and friendly guy, quick service. The purchase and transfer happen within minutes, can't ask for any better than that. :party:
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

huibjandejong wrote:
javiercorre wrote:Sold Traktor Pro 2 to mgw38 very fast transaction, recommended. :clap:
I traded a plug with mgw38. fully agree. Fast and pleasant transaction.
My first trade. Went very smoothly. I highly recommend huibjandejong for buying/selling/trading.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Bought Serum from rentboyrenton, a perfect transaction.

Bought Slate VBC from jantzen, who was an excellent seller and is a credit to KVR!
A well-behaved signature.

Excellent and generous transaction with JohnBall.

Bought Stutter Edit from DJErmac, who likewise was an excellent seller and a credit to KVR!
A well-behaved signature.

Sold my iZotope Stutter Edit to JerGoertz. Perfect transaction, very kind user, highly recommended buyer ! :)

A special word for iZotope : amazingly fast and nice support !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Bought Air Mini Grand from swatwork . Smooth and fast transaction, totally recommended seller !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”