Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Studio one 3 professional from
zentatonic

Best price and yet super helpful! Cant stress enough how happy i am with this transfer!
From start to finish he has been nothing
than great help.

Bought The Dark Synth from blortblort. Stress free, good communications, all good. Many thanks :D

lnikj wrote:Bought The Dark Synth from blortblort. Stress free, good communications, all good. Many thanks :D
same to you, lnikj! Thanks much for your patience and I hope Dark Synth provides you many hours of delightful noises ;]

Fleer wrote:Thank you, U-o, for giving me One Knob Louder. You da man :tu:
You're welcome! :D
yzcoruhT

Bought Drumazon from steve_atx, smooth transaction, trusted seller :)

Bought Waves Bassrider from chaos318

Great Guy fast transfer and good comms.

I would also like to thank Matt Bottcher from Waves for the fast transfer, excellent service again from Waves. :tu:

Sold Fabfilter Saturn to simonbostock, fast and easy transaction, good communication, recommended.

:tu:

Purchased Fabfilter Saturn from Alias9593, super great !! :)

Bought Sugar Bytes Cyclop from Electronic1982. Everything went well and without a hitch. Thanks

bought Scarbee Jay Bass, Alicia's Keys and Reaktor Spark from waltercruz. Good communication throughout, good seller.

I'm leaving a thumbs up for dyte, who bought drumazon from me, a very smooth transaction.

Excellent purchasing experience with barrsa11. Would do business again.

Quick and easy transaction with sazb30, would purchase from this user again without thinking twice. :tu:
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

I bought Diva from sazb30 who is a great and flexible trader to deal with. I highly recommend her :tu:

Oh, and it took u-he less than 5 minutes I think to send me the serial! The fastest license transfer in history? Maybe! Very happy to have this deal :D

I bought Garritan IO from epiphaneia. (My first buy through KVR).
Perfect transaction and license transfer. Quick and no trouble, he already know well how to transfer the license correctly.
Marc is a top seller, a nice guy, and a good composer.
All good!
Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”