Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased D16 Bundle (Syntorus, Sigmund, Decimort), the transaction was smooth, and Electronic1982 communicates very well.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought GlitchMachines and Tek'it Audio plugins from Electronic1982. Smooth, friendly and quick transaction :) . Top seller :tu: Thanks also to GlitchMachines and Tek'it for quick transfers.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

sazb30 gave me a smoking deal on a FabFilter bundle and completed the transfer within minutes of payment.

thanks so much!

James
james

Just bought NI Scarbee Pre-Bass from macmuse. Very nice contact, smooth transaction and fast transfer. Seller highly recommended. Thanks again, macmuse! :tu:

Sold NI Scarbee Pre-Bass to nuSoniq. Great communication and fast payment. Nice friendly transaction. Highly recommended! Thank you! :tu:

Just purchased this very evening / night u-He's More Feedback Machine 2 from H-man. Very nice friendly contact & communication, smooth transaction and fast transfer backed up by u-He's great support. Highly recommended seller!!! Thanks again, H-man! :tu: :tu: :tu: :) :) :)

skorpiorising wrote:Just purchased this very evening / night u-He's More Feedback Machine 2 from H-man. Very nice friendly contact & communication, smooth transaction and fast transfer backed up by u-He's great support. Highly recommended seller!!! Thanks again, H-man! :tu: :tu: :tu: :) :) :)
Hey that was quick! Yet another seemless sale here on KVR marketplace with skorpiorising. The low post count is not relevant in this case, recommended buyer :tu:

Just purchased Audiority license from GrabtharsHammer. Smooth and friendly transfer. :tu: Must also thank Audiority for the quick, easy transfer.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Just purchased UVI UVX-10P from SAW75

Quick and smooth transaction, no problems!
http://www.youtube.com/reflekshun
Music Producer / Audio Engineer

Bought the Soundtoys 5 bundle from Brittlestem. Supersmooth and superfast transaction. Highly recommended seller! :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Bought MTransformer from andre9701. Very nice contact, superfast transfer. Highly recomended seller! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Overloud REMatrix from Ossie. Very fast and smooth transaction, good communication with seller.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Sold Overloud REmatrix to Ranjarresh. Fast payment, good communication, hassle free transaction. Recommended buyer.

Ossie

I was viewer 2000000 of this thread, just saying. :3

Sold Voxengo HarmoniEQ and Drumformer to ATS : perfect transaction, totally recommended buyer ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”