Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

emergeaudio wrote:bought D16 FX Bundle (Syntorus and Fazortan) from AmuroFord . It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Thank you.
Likewise emergeaudio, thank you for an easy transaction! Very fast payment and excellent communication. Highly recommended.

Bought Soundtoys 5 from user db3. Very easy to deal with, excellent communicator. I sent payment via gift option and immediately received the license transfer, even on a sunday. Highly recommended. Thanks for a great deal!

AmuroFord wrote:Bought Soundtoys 5 from user db3. Very easy to deal with, excellent communicator. I sent payment via gift option and immediately received the license transfer, even on a sunday. Highly recommended. Thanks for a great deal!
Pleasure doing business with you too AmuroFord. Enjoy the toys! :tu:

Sold CA-2A to selfik and Ampeg SVX to degas666. Both were prompt payment,
excellent communication and smooth transactions!

Thanx Selfik and degas666!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

bought D16 Phoscyon from mnmlfrk - great seller!

Mladi rocks. Trustworthy and generous.

Unfortunately, I have some negative feedback to report on two users.

User Pprimo agreed to sell me the Softube Mix Bundle he had listed, but told me I had to wait some time in order for him to get back from vacation (I guess he did not have access to his iLok account). It took two attempts at asking him to figure out when he would be back (no reply on first message, and no definite answer on his second). He essentially had me playing the waiting game. 5 days or so later, he tells me that he cannot sell it because he needs it for his mixes... Time wasted, deals missed, etc etc. Be aware.

Also, user Blue Monk agreed to sell me the Softube Mix Bundle in which I actually transferred the funds to his PayPal account. Almost immediately, he refunds me because he does not have a CC to pay for the iLok transfer... This effectively puts my funds in limbo as the refund is pending approval. I didnt have access to my own money for nearly a week due to his inability to complete the transfer due to, for lack of better words, ignorance on iLok payment policy. Again, time wasted, deals missed, etc. etc.

While both users seemed polite and sincere within our transactions, that is still no remedy for my wasted time and effort.

Advice: Be well aware of what you are doing/need to do before you have someone invest their energy into you. I've had nearly 2 weeks of headache over a damn set of plugins because of simple things the other parties could have considered. My time/energy is valuable, and I dont appreciate it being wasted.

"You can't steal second with your foot on first."

Bought XLN Addictive keys from julioelgenio Transaction was quick and easy. Seller contacted XLN right away and XLN also responded quickly. I am very satisfied
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:Bought XLN Addictive keys from julioelgenio Transaction was quick and easy. Seller contacted XLN right away and XLN also responded quickly. I am very satisfied
Thank you! Trusted on my end ATN69 ! Helped with a smooth transaction

Bought D16 Devastor 2 from user Ekso. Perfect deal, thanks again!

Sold Oddity2 to janiq in a swift and seamless transaction. Didn't know GForce have an automatic process. Big thumbs all-round :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 9 from user tim477. Everything went great!

Sold Waves Cobalt Saphira to RockIngenieur. Pleasant transaction. Recommended.

Ossie

Sold Eddie Kramer Signatue and Butch Vig Vocals to RockIngenieur!

Prompt payment and smooth transaction all the way around!

Thanx RockIngenieur!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Melda Creative from Synthetic Aurality, Couldn't have been easier or quicker.

Many thanks! :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”