Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold a plugin to michaeltn86, and he was an absolute joy. Very fast payment, very fast communication, and very friendly. One of the best buyers I've ever dealt with! 8)
Love. :tu:

Bought The Mangle from resistent, would definitely do business again :tu:

Sold NomadFactory COSMOS to MogwaiBoy. Everything went great, I'd happy to deal again, highly recommended :tu:

I had a great trading experience with geqfreq so have no fear, but go ahead and do business with him and you will have no regrets! :wink:

Sold Klanghelm MJUC to Boone777. Very nice seller, perfect and honest communication, and big plus for the patience with the transfer in overall. I can only recommed dealing with him. +++

Bought MJUC from mireque even though there was a little complication due to missunderstanding on how transfer license should be done from Klanghelm, he was constantly keeping me updated with the transaction and went through great length to rectify the situation with Tony Frenzel from Klanghelm. So be assured the transaction will be completed safely.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Purchased Session Horns from saregardu and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Got my serials on the same day!!

Excellent seller and highly recommended. :tu:
Thanks Saregardu!!
Make music :harp:

DMuzik wrote:Bought The Mangle from resistent, would definitely do business again :tu:
Ditto. Friendly buyer and fast payment. :tu:
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Hi !

I jus bought a SSL essential bundle from Ben Spinks ( Twrogstudio ) an excellent seller and a very nice person !
I would buy from him again with blind eyes . Very honest and responsible . He answer everytime and helped in everything he can with the transactions . A +++ !

Bought VCC from Ćili. Everything went well - would buy from him again.

Bought PSP 608 from rsisti. Great contact, superfast, perfect. Thanks a lot!

Did exchange with shelllink with my SS VBC, it happened in less then 2 min, no other words needed.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I have finished my deal with BasariStudios. Everything went smoothly. He is a great guy to do business with

Highly recommended

Purchased Sunrizer vst from asksol. Great seller, highly recommend. He worked very hard to get the license transferred after some technical problems on Beepstreet's side.

bought an awesome Valhalla Vintage reverb thingy from 'blob 59' by ValhalaDSP, absolutely awesome transfer got it transferred real quick too, was like washing my dishes and stuff and got an email to say it was transferred already :hyper:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”