Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased UVI Relayer and The Mouth from LarsErik - everything went well, very helpful, communicative and trustworthy seller!

audington paid like a boss and is now the owner of both Melodyne Studio 4 and Altiverb 7
what she order, fish filet?

TONAH supplied like a boss and I am now the owner-in-progress of Melodyne Studio 4 and Altiverb 7 :) Good communication and entire sale dealt with in 30 minutes - can't wait for Celemony and AudioEase to get out of bed to process the licenses :)

Just wanted to say that jsp1979 is an awesome and trustworthy person!

Purchased XLN Audio Addictive Keys - Studio Grand from nicksohn. Smooth transaction! Excellent seller!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Sold to EdSevered, Great buyer, Smooth and Fast trasnaction!

Bought two Addictive Keys packs from nicksohn. Very helpful and went the extra mile to make sure everything was working for me. Thanks again.

I Bought U-he ACE from quincy.It was a fast and easy transaction.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you :tu:

Also just picked up a couple of addictive keys licenses from nicksohn, seller spot on, couldn't have been more helpful and responsive, great deal too thanks!

Swegor wrote:I Bought U-he ACE from quincy.It was a fast and easy transaction.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you :tu:
No issues here either, would happily do business again. Enjoy ACE!

Confirm that I have received Melodyne Studio 4 sucessfully from TONAH, great sale, thanks :)

I Bought Focusrite special addictiev key give out from Nicksohn!
Superb seller and the fastest to reply ive ever seen1 defently a huge shout out for this guy! really friendly!

Just sold "Waves LoAir" to Muresan.
Fast transaction. Reliable and trustworthy!

Just bought Waves Loair from kusheln, awesome guy, fast and great communication!

Received my Altiverb 7 license, buying from TONAH was a pleasure, thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”