Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TONAH wrote:bought komplete 7 from tigerk.

Smooth and easy transaction!!
Great on my end too, thanks TONAH.

Purchased U-He Zebra 2 from pppppppppp. Excellent transaction!

Sold u-he Hive to freshalex - fast transaction, great communication - highly recommended!

I just bought Reason from gse123 and from communication the transfer every thing was perfect. Highly recommended.

Just bought Acid Pro 7 from SAW75. Extremely fast, friendly, and responsive. Would do business again.

I bought sknote plugins from Faland.
very kind seller with smooth transaction!
Highly recommended!

Bought Hive from borrachoruso - good price, fast transaction, polite communication!

Sold Disto and ThreeD from Sknote to nicksohn.
Great buyer and very kind person. Thanks

Sold Disto and ThreeD from Sknote to nicksohn.
Great buyer and very kind person. Thanks

sold eventide plugs to mastral he was a real pleasure to work with.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I bought Vengeance Avenger from kneecapped. Great guy to do business with. He was very helpful and Quick as well. I can highly recomend him as a trustworthy seller. :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Bought U-HE Zebra 2, Zebra HZ, as well as soudbanks Chronospheres,Dancepack,NYC,Science,Stratospheres,Skools from JDOO. Totally happy with the way he handled things from start to finish on the transfer and would buy from again. Would also like to add that U-HE is amazing as well in the speed at which they do license transfers.

Ditto working with Megahead. Quick money transfer, and very easy to work with. Agree - u-he team is excellent to work with!

marlow wrote:Just bought JAMVOX from kvr member Morelia; quick responses and transfer and great deal. Pleasure doing business with you!
No problems with Marlow. He's a good kvrist and a pleasure to deal with.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I bought Novation Bass Station from VerbatimProductions.
It was a quick and easy transaction

Thanks mate :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”