Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

musikertimo bought Studio One 2 and Cakewalk account from me. Great communication, highly recommended.

Bought Dune 2 from KDC2000 - great, friendly and helpful service with a very quick transfer. Highly recommended as a trusted seller.
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Maximum positive from deal with xamido. Sold him a D16 Silverline.
🇺🇦

almazmusic wrote:Maximum positive from deal with xamido. Sold him a D16 Silverline.
You too. Recommended seller, and really nice. Fast and easy transaction.
musisikamar.com

Bought output from logeyg - very smooth transaction, he has great communication. Thanks!

bought SubboomBass from SLBG, smooth transaction, great communication. Thanks!

Just bought FM8 from bjm4tt 10 minutes ago. Superfriendly, superfast... Perfect, recommended seller. Thank you.

Bought XILS-Lab XILS 3 V2 from "Mister Gibson". Everything OK.

Bought Z3ta+2 from Greenstorm33, smooth and friendly experience! Highly recommended.

Bought Pusher from electricthing. Smooth and fast transaction. Great communication.

Bought SDRR from jonasnymose.
Great communication, smooth transaction, just perfect! :tu:

Traded my MUnison for Trash 2 with dangayle, perfect transaction. Thank you! :tu:

andre9701 wrote:Traded my MUnison for Trash 2 with dangayle, perfect transaction. Thank you! :tu:
Easy trade. Thanks!

Catching up on my feedback after a busy couple of months!

I sold Pro Tools 10/11 to JonasHenricson. Quick, easy, and friendly transaction!

I also sold some of my Native Instrument Kore soundpacks to szurcio and hayxbeat. Both were also quick and friendly transactions. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

tetmusic wrote:Bought Pusher from electricthing. Smooth and fast transaction. Great communication.
Sold to tetmusic, recommended buyer. Good communication.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”