Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Waves GTR3 from flugel45. Fast and smooth transaction. Definitely recommended :tu:

andre9701 wrote:Had a trade with Igro.
Smooth, perfect transaction. Thanks! :tu:
Thanks Andre. yep, very smothy transaction indeed. :tu:

IamNewt just destroyed the old world record on fast license transfers! :o :clap:
Thank you for a great deal on Studio One Pro 3, nice doing business again.

Highly recommended :tu:

Sold NI Komplete 11 Upgrade to kinkajou, payment received via PayPal "as gift" + NI Rounds.
Super fast and smooth transaction! Thank you very much :tu:

Peabrain wrote:Just sold Razor to emotica, prompt payer, and patient!

A pleasure, would recommend.
Likewise! Smooth transaction.

cb8rwh wrote:Bought Spire from emotica. Pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Second transaction with cb8rwh in my KVR history. Always a pleasure. Recommended.

Quick and smooth transaction with andre9701 with absolutely no fuss - highly recommended! :tu:

Just bought Bitwig Studio from mahhest

Nothing but good things to say; a really smooth transaction and great communication. Thanks!

:tu: Sold Drumazon to db3.

All perfect :tu:

Bought eareverb2 from DJErmac - fast and easy transaction with great communication, thanks!

Sold EaReckon EaReverb2 to audington : perfect deal, nice and quick, thank you very much ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I bought Stylus RMX, Omnisphere, and Trillian from Electronic1982 and everything went incredibly well! He shipped the discs, they arrived in great condition, and I could not be more happy with the quickness of his communication. I would happily do business with him again, and gladly recommend him to other buyers. Thanks again!

sold Stylus RMX, Omnisphere and Trillian to K1TTENM1TTEN, an excellent guy, top notch, a real pleasure to do business with, just simply one of the best. Enjoy mate (that's what it's about afterall), here's to great music :tu: , cheers.

...just bought two Maschine Expansions from outcastrising.

viewtopic.php?p=6764522#p6764522

...fast & smooth transaction - very good! :tu: :tu:

Bought Waves Scheps Parallel Particles from Svama. 'Twas a quick and painless transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”