Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

theimageofall - I purchased FXpansion and Platinum Samples accounts; Fast responses and everything went smoothly.

killsin77 - Just purchased Studio One 3 from them and had it within minutes of payment. Great seller.

Purchased Reason from iNNeRNoiZe, smooth transaction, helped with the process!

Purchased Sugar Bytes Turnado from Rokki21. Excellent and Quick Transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Purchased a Maschine expansion pack from marramusicon. Easy transaction at a fair price. Thanks!

Purchased KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE Update frome hmusik; smooth transaction, fair price. Thank you!

Bought Bitwig Studio 1 from marramusicon. Fast transaction and great communication. The seller is probably one of the nicest persons on earth because on top of the very attractive price he gave me a valuable gift for free. Highly recommended seller! :party:

Sold PSP E27 to ericj23. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and trustworthy. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 9 Standard from jonasnymose , everything working ok! Excellent seller.

Bought AAS VA-2 from ATS. Smooth, quick and friendly transaction. Very happy :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought AAS VA-2 from ATS. Smooth, quick and friendly transaction. Very happy :tu:

same, hesnotthemessiah, awesome guy to deal with.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Sugarbytes Thesys from Infinite5ths - very good man and seller, highly recommend.
From SB side - transfer was done surprisingly fast, very good.

Bought Tsar-1 from Rokki21. All good. Great communications, fast transfer. Many thanks :tu:

Over the past few months the following members sold or swapped* plugins with me. A great collection of people , who were helpful , patient , friendly , good communicators making for pleasing transactions. I would happily deal with each and every one again and am happy to give glowing recommendations to them all.
sugo
dsynth27
Matrim54
michaeltn86
Guitarrist
amhawkins
christian f.
Jazzaria *

Thanks folks and sorry for the delay posting my feedback

Purchase Waves API 560 EQ from MogwaiBoy. Smooth transaction and easy communication. Highly recommend this seller.

Just bought Hive from Sim.Sky! Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend doing business with him!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”