Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Chipsounds to Nimrod7
Really great buyer. Very pleasant and responsive communication. Would recommend him to anyone :tu:

Sold NI RC24 to cocoazenith: Quick, easy transaction; fast payment; good communication; highly recommended

Thanks!

Got Amplitube 3 from MidiToGuitar , great transaction, smooth as silk ! thank you .

I just sold Waves Nx plugin to Mesh. It was pleasure to deal with him. It was easy going, good communication and fast payment. Thanks!

Sold Fxpansion bundle to Lorenzo B. was a smooth transaction and highly recommend!

Bought Lindell TE-100 from Axembler and would definitely buy from him again
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Bought Vertigo VSM3 from db3, would certainly buy from him again.
Sorry for this delayed post !
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Purchased Sample Magic's Stacker and Boost from YourMasters What a great seller! Courteous, Knowledgable and Dedicated to a smooth transaction, a true Professional and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you very much my friend. :tu:

Sold ableton live 9 intro to quincy
All went well would recommend this user

Just bought Sonic Academy Kick 2 from sombunall. Communication was excellent and the whole transaction extremely fast. It was agreed to pay upfront and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended!!!

Bought NI 50s drummer from Budweiser. Very helpful and quick to respond, and all went through very easily.

evileye wrote:Sold ableton live 9 intro to quincy
All went well would recommend this user
Easy from my side. Fast transfer and a bargain price. Thanks very much!

Just bought KORG Legacy Collection from applemint. Fast and smooth transaction. Recommended AAA seller. Thank you!

Had a very friendly and smooth deal with donkey tugger !

Bought Soundtoys 5 from dannyhawaii. Kindly person, nice to deal with. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”