Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased iZotope rx6 from rockhopper,
Super smooth and easy transaction! He got everything to me in a timely manner and was very courteous.

bangabill410 Bought SPL EQ Ranger Plus from me in a clean and pleasant exchange. Recommended

Sold iZotope RX 6 Standard to blurrydog. Quick payment and a smooth transaction.

Sold Nectar 2 Production Suite to deastman. Great communicator, patient through the iZotope transfer process, and fast payment.

Sold Bias Amp Pro and Pedal to soundstudio. Good buyer/communicator. Thumbs up!

Baxterbrown wrote:Sold Bias Amp Pro and Pedal to soundstudio. Good buyer/communicator. Thumbs up!
Thank you as an excellent seller too! And Positive Grid for support also =)

Sold D16 LuSH-101 to Robmobius. Excellent buyer and very quick payment!

I have to add that D16 was excellent too, transferring the licence in less than 15 minutes from the purchase.

12deadpixels wrote:Sold D16 LuSH-101 to Robmobius. Excellent buyer and very quick payment!

I have to add that D16 was excellent too, transferring the licence in less than 15 minutes from the purchase.
Thanks for the kind words and the super quick and smooth transaction. A highly recommended seller!! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Bought Notion 6 from EnGee. Very friendly and communicative person, super fast license transfer. Recommended seller! :party:

I sold Notion 6 to Raketenbauer who is a friendly, fast and trusty. Highly recommended :tu:

Bought Trash 2 from outcastrising. Sweet deal, smooth transaction, anytime again!

Purchased from Saturn Return a NI Effects plugin, at an excellent price. The communication was quick, clear and friendly. Saturn Return was able to provide the transfer details promptly, and the NI system enabled registration and download to proceed quickly. A model transaction with which I am very pleased.

Saturn Return is a member for whom I have great respect following this transaction; I would be absolutely confident dealing with him again. I am happy to recommend this member to others hoping for a smooth, problem -free deal.

Neutunn is awesome! Never had a used plugin purchase go so easily and quickly! Would recommend again!

Just sold NI Razer to minimorze and it went perfectly. Would recommend!
These chicks don't even know the name of my band...
https://thetitle.bandcamp.com/

Just got my NI Razer license from nicktitle! Thank you very much! Would recommend as well!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”