Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Amplitube 4 from Baxterbrown, A++ Seller.

Really went the extra mile, he sent me (for free) software worth atleast 100$ of previous purchases from IK for amplitube to authorize properly, due to it being an upgrade which we found out later.

Everything went super smooth considering the issues with fast responses, strongly recommend. :tu:

bought komplete 10 from jobinho. very flexible and easy to work with seller. thanks for a great transaction.

Two recent great transactions on KVR:

Bought Serum from hardwired
Bought Nerve from tonesofhome

Both sellers initiated fast and smooth, no hassle transactions. Exactly what we all hope for when doing business here. Thank you both. :tu:

I bought dbx160 from Tainmere.

The transfer went quickly and smoothly once he initiated the transfer. I did have to wait a day for his responses because he only emailed me back once a day even after I had responded immediately after he sent a private message. I have talked to him about responding more often and he seems like a nice reasonable guy so I would say he got the message.

Other than that he's a pretty friendly guy and honest so I'd say give him a chance. :tu:
Last edited by Mathematics on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Korzybski wrote:db3 Spot on seller!! Just bought D16 Drumazon from db3. great communication, fast transfer :tu:
Pleasure doing business with you too Korzybski. D16 fast as always. Big thumbs all round. :tu:

Sold the DBX160 to Mathematics (see two posts above) and while he had some hassle with me being rather green at selling stuff, I on the other hand have no complaints about him.
Last edited by Tainmere on Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Uhbik from loverock01. Many thanks for a smooth transaction! :tu:

Bought several plugins from virgulino lampiao, Nobdi and darewe . Reliable and fast transactions, recommended.

And selling the above to kopa was a pleasure. Recommended

I recommend kopafor business. Valuable KVR member. Smooth, effortless communication. Thanks brother
kopa wrote:Bought several plugins from virgulino lampiao, Nobdi and darewe . Reliable and fast transactions, recommended.
Last edited by virgulino lampiao on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

just purchased komplete 10 from mikebenson .friendly seller and got transfer code within minutes .highly recommended .

Bought bx console E from virgulino lampiao a pleasure to deal with. A super fast transfer too :)

jaw485 superb seller. serious, competent and very fast. Deal was done in a few minutes. Great.

Lazylefteye wrote:Bought bx console E from virgulino lampiao a pleasure to deal with. A super fast transfer too :)
Pleasure to deal with Lazylefteye as well. Recommended. Thanks brother

SOLD NI Select 11 to: dark-i
Quick fast transaction. Recommend buyer! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”