Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Granite from HcDoom. Transaction was perfect and more than fair. Great communication! Very high recommendation.

killmaster wrote:Bought Granite from HcDoom. Transaction was perfect and more than fair. Great communication! Very high recommendation.
Excellent buyer, fast payment, no hassle. Would do business with him again! :)

Sold Waves SSL G-Master Buss Compressor to FrankLaVerne. Fast response and payment. Recommended!

shidostrife wrote:Sold Waves SSL G-Master Buss Compressor to FrankLaVerne. Fast response and payment. Recommended!
Bought Waves SSL G-Master Buss Compressor from shidostrife - very friendly, fast responses, transaction done within minutes, thank you!

Also: Very trustworthy, since I used PayPal family option :)

Thank you to Vladislav Derbenev for a successful License Transfer of Steinberg Padshop Pro.
Last edited by hotmitts on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

bought thesys from mikebenson - could not have been easier. The sugarbytes transfer process is also worthy of praise

Purchased Maschine expansion "True School" from recurrence. Quick easy transaction. I recommend recurrence.

Thanks to Mikelo for the swift, professional and smooth purchase of Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion Elements! Excellent person to deal with :tu:

Also, to Soundiron for turning this around so quickly on a weekend.

lumcas wrote:Bought iZotope RX6 from mindbeet. We've crossed our paths here before, so let me stress this again: Great seller, friendly guy, smoooth transaction. Would love to point out some drawbacks, but I just can't think of any, f***. Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks again for the deal mindbeet :tu:
Always a pleasure, thank you my friend.
A great person to do business with, highly recommended :tu:

Sold Effectrix to aladin77. Super easy to deal with, smooth and fast transaction.

lumcas wrote:Bought iZotope RX6 from mindbeet. We've crossed our paths here before, so let me stress this again: Great seller, friendly guy, smoooth transaction. Would love to point out some drawbacks, but I just can't think of any, f***. Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks again for the deal mindbeet :tu:
He's definitely good people. :tu:

Bought a Melda Free Pack Upgrade + AutoVolume from abject39

Fantastically quick reply, and a great price. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Many thanks! :party:

spmadmin wrote:Bought TSAR-1 bundle from mrchalin - smooth and fast transaction. Recommended seller. :tu:

Actually, I was worried that he was an entirely new user (Jan 2018) with no previous seller rep at all, but he proposed to send the license first, and then to trust me on paying - which I obviously did 8)
Thanks, spmadmin
It all went really smooth

Deleted
Last edited by yonhorizon on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven Pro from freimann. All good! I recommend! :-) :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”