Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold Breverb to Winston (Winstontaneous). Pleasure to deal with and smooth transaction.
Jon

Sold Evolve Mutations Bundle to Dandezebra. Quick payment. Patient with the minor NI transfer flub. Would sell to or buy from again.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Just sold a license to jdtay2

Very patient and cool through a bit of a weird transfer.

Great buyer!

Just bought the Output Signal + Exhale bundle from c-wave. Highly recommend seller. Super quick at starting transfer and was always very responsive with emails.

purchased bx_console E from Olzik - quick and smooth transaction, it was a pleasure to deal with you!

Purchased NI Rounds from scott_free . Smooth and quick transaction. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Just done a nice and smooth transaction with jugustaf .
Great buyer, highly recommended!

escalona proved a great buyer of Vocal Enhancer, thanks once again.

darewe wrote:escalona proved a great buyer of Vocal Enhancer, thanks once again.
darewe wins the award of fastest, smoothest transaction ever. Thanks a lot, Dewi. I appreaciate it!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought the Passive-Active EQ Pack from martinjuenke, was a very smooth transaction! :)

PontusRufelt wrote:Bought the Passive-Active EQ Pack from martinjuenke, was a very smooth transaction! :)
Compliments to PontuRufelt, nice guy to deal with!

Sold Curve EQ to ameliacrowe. Very fast money sender. Anytime again. :)
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Just purchased Plugin Alliance Maag EQ2 from JJ_Jettflow. Everything went perfectly!
Mac O/S 11.6.5; MBPro 2018 2.2, 560X, 32GB, 1TB
Logic Pro 10.6.3
Scarlett 2i2, Akai MPD218, EMU XBoard 49

Transferred my Waldorf Largo for u-he Diva. Awesome and smooth transaction with Short. Thanks again!

Sold Lexicon - MPX Native Reverb to Crayzie. Easy and smooth deal.

Recommended to deal. :tu:

Thanks Crayzie !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”