Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Max369 wrote:Sold Lexicon - MPX Native Reverb to Crayzie. Easy and smooth deal.

Recommended to deal. :tu:

Thanks Crayzie !
Thanks to Max369 for great deal!
Very nice person to communicate with.
Everything went easy and fast.
Highly recommend as great seller!

Hi

I picked up Phoscyon from JerGoertz, and all went smoothly, with licence transfer happening quickly.

Many thanks!

Bought 14 PA Plugins from sqigls, transaction went smooth.
Last edited by Amram on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenmind72 wrote:Hi

I picked up Phoscyon from JerGoertz, and all went smoothly, with licence transfer happening quickly.

Many thanks!
Great transaction with greenmind72, thanks again for a smooth, friendly, and hassle-free sale
A well-behaved signature.

Sold T-RackS Bus Compressor to DeathByGuitar. Good communication and a very fast payment. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

mikepainew is a thief!! He will take your money, but the stolen license he sells you will expire in no time!!
Last edited by Ofirshw on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Synapse Audio Dune 2 from blandopazzo : perfect deal, good communication, fast and easy transaction. Thank you very much ! :tu:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Sold a shitload of stuff to Amram.
They paid the fees + a tad extra, thank you very much valued KVR member Amram :)
cheers

Sold Native Instruments Scarbee Funk Guitarist to freimann - was a super fast and hassle free transaction!

would like to thank ozmuso67 for a really trouble-free license transfer (of Scarbee Funk guitarist) - almost at a speed-of-light :-)

p.f.

... and here is another reliable and fast seller - c-wave ... I have just bought both NI acoustic strummers from him ... def'ly a recommended person to deal with ...

Purchased Waves True Verb from vad0614 and the seller was extremely polite, fast on the transaction and even had the very nice gesture of offering me waves super tap free of charge. Couldnt be happier. 100% recommended! :tu:

Sold AcousticSamples Sunbird to FoxV!

Super nice guy! Great communication! Prompt payment!

Thanx FoxV!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Oxium from babbgr- thanx for the prompt efforts and diligence in getting it transferred- excellent seller

Bought DS Thorn from babbgr. I could not have asked for a more excellent-er and speeeeeeedy transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”