Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
He did not have to. KVR does it for him. His profile clearly states that he is from Newcastle UK. Sorry, but you cannot blame other people for your own mistakes.
Sure I’ll take that one, my mistake for not checking his profile. It still doesn’t change the fact that I only agreed to a limited PayPal fee and a disagreement over about 2 bucks is not exactly a “scam”.
It ended up I got about $66 and I complain then you don’t like it and blame me for your mistakes and come up with excuses. The initial price was $79 I knocked the price down after you asked me to then lost out further. Maybe not a scam by you but certainly not honest. Do you expect me to just say nothing. I still haven’t recieved what we agreed upon but it doesn’t matter now.
A little actual communication with your buyer instead of directly going to name calling in public would have helped.
I tried to tell you by PM and you brushed it aside so then I wrote a short post in this thread. Then you escalated it when it was your own fault and are guilty of the name calling you accuse me of.

Just had a great experience selling Presonus CTC-1 to jimmydeer - ultra smooth transfer, thank you! :tu:

Just bought ctc-1 from Proteinshake - fastest transfer ever! thanks

ATS wrote:Bought FAW Circle from dyte, great person to deal with. Recommend.
Can recommend ATS as a buyer, smooth transaction and quick payment :)

Bought Slate VCC from Proteinshake. As good a transfer as one could wish for.

I sold Bitwig Studio 2 to Bowchamp and it was a good transaction. There was a bit of a delay at Bitwig's end but the buyer was patient and polite while I chased it up. Happy to do business again!

Just sold a u-he Diva license to gifyku who was very quick to communicate and paid straight away. I would definitely deal with this user again! :)

Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
He did not have to. KVR does it for him. His profile clearly states that he is from Newcastle UK. Sorry, but you cannot blame other people for your own mistakes.
Sure I’ll take that one, my mistake for not checking his profile. It still doesn’t change the fact that I only agreed to a limited PayPal fee and a disagreement over about 2 bucks is not exactly a “scam”.
It ended up I got about $66 and I complain then you don’t like it and blame me for your mistakes and come up with excuses. The initial price was $79 I knocked the price down after you asked me to then lost out further. Maybe not a scam by you but certainly not honest. Do you expect me to just say nothing. I still haven’t recieved what we agreed upon but it doesn’t matter now.
A little actual communication with your buyer instead of directly going to name calling in public would have helped.
I tried to tell you by PM and you brushed it aside so then I wrote a short post in this thread. Then you escalated it when it was your own fault and are guilty of the name calling you accuse me of.
Not true. But I’ll let it rest at this point, it’s tiring.

Sold Live 10 Intro to GaryG. Great buyer!

I just bought Studio One Pro 3 from wruuska. Very happy with the transaction! Thanks Waltteri!!

Purchased EVENTIDE ULTRAREVERB + ULTRACHANNEL from jameszprod01. Excellent transaction and great price.

Bought Stutter Edit from SLGB, fast and easy transaction.

Sold EZX packs to Max369. Really great person to deal with, lightning-fast payment. Highly recommended!

Bought Bitwig 2 license from Quincey. He was very honest and communicative during the entire process, and quite fast! The only slow part was on Bitwig’s end, however he informed me of the possibility they could be slow beforehand so it came as no surprise. As I am a new member to this forum I had no idea what to expect, but Quincey made for a very good introduction to this community.
thanks rob

macmuse wrote:Sold EZX packs to Max369. Really great person to deal with, lightning-fast payment. Highly recommended!
Thanks macmuse. Another great transaction as expected. Glad to deal with person with deserved impeccable reputation. :clap:

Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”