Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold UVI Relayer license to mellotronaut, who is a really wonderful guy, such that I've had great fun with my sale. Thanks again mellotronaut !
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Bough Diva from kbaraka. Good seller, easy/quick transaction!

I've just bought bx_opto from "martinjuenke".
Very responsive and fast seller.
Can highly reccomend.

tim.benetonn wrote:I've just bought bx_opto from "martinjuenke".
Very responsive and fast seller.
Can highly reccomend.
Thanks tim.benetonn!
Compliments to you as well.

cturner wrote:I sold UVI Relayer license to mellotronaut, who is a really wonderful guy, such that I've had great fun with my sale. Thanks again mellotronaut !
yes, this was/is one of my best sale experiences here on KvR. cturner is an exceptionally nice and caring person and he has made me quite happy. thank you very much! :tu: :clap:
"It dreamed itself along"

Bought HALion 6, Groove Agent 4 and Padshop Pro from mgw38. He was more than fair and I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you. :tu:

Robbo wrote:Bought HALion 6, Groove Agent 4 and Padshop Pro from mgw38. He was more than fair and I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you. :tu:
You are very welcome! Great sales experience with Robbo, highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Bought Ableton Suite 10 from @borrachoruso memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=274374. Simple, polite, and easy!

Bought Bitwig 1 license from Nano Die Katze

Very smooth transaction. Would recommend!
((( ~ )))

Bought Sugar Bytes Bundle from Agitator. Smooth transaction and great communication! :tu:

Bought EZ Keys Upright from dusted william. Great seller! :tu:

Bought EZ Drummer 2 from GrabtharsHammer. Smooth and fast transaction, thank you! :tu:

Bought Soundtoys 5 from Dave Dove , extremely fast and pleasant transaction, thanks!

Bought Altiverb 7 from borrachoruso, very responsive and friendly, great seller.

Many thanks

Sold Izotope Stutter Edit to TONAH. Great transaction, very fast response.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”