Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have just bought a Renoise license from IamNewt. Quick and smooth transaction, nice communication. Definitely recommended :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Some feedback about buyers here......please as a courtesy to sellers and other buyers:

If you've offered to buy something, agreed to it and you decided to spend the money elsewhere or you're no longer interested thus you're NOT going to buy from the seller............please by all means let the seller know that you're not interested anymore, preferably when you decide to change your mind. Don't just leave him or her waiting around for two days for your payment, wait for them to contact you to see what's up, and then you decide to tell them then. That costs people potential sales to other buyers. I hate to vent, but yeah.

Just bought Reason from keel. Everything went smoothly and quick. Thanks again!

Blaster wrote:Just bought Reason from keel. Everything went smoothly and quick. Thanks again!

Likewise, fast payment, good communication. Five stars :tu:

Sold Tracktion Waveform to "gckilla".

Straight to the point transaction. Extremely fast buyer. Recommended!

Sold Waves Super Tap to "7stringking".

Smooth transaction and payed very fast. Would do business with again.

Purchased D16 plug from Alfa Romeo. All good here, thx *。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و*。

Igor Sena wrote:Sold Waves Super Tap to "7stringking".

Bought Waves Super Tap from Igor Sena.
Quick & smooth transaction and great communication & updates. Great seller, thanks very much! :tu:

7stringking wrote:
Igor Sena wrote:Sold Waves Super Tap to "7stringking".

Bought Waves Super Tap from Igor Sena.
Quick & smooth transaction and great communication & updates. Great seller, thanks very much! :tu:
Thank you my friend :tu:

An extra note for the feedback thread: I had a an issue with the waves transfer fee because i had been misinformed and the fee ended up being higher than i was told. Because i already had agreed to the selling price and "7stringking" had already payed, in order to honor the deal, i payed the transfer anyway and not only i made no profit but i was at a loss of 3$."7stringking" then transfered me those 3$ which he didn´t had to do. I made no profit still but at least i sold it to a nice person which is fine with me :)

Really appreciated the gesture :tu:

Sold a few Maschine expansion packs to JLei, great communication, smooth transaction.

Parma bought a few maschine expansion packs from me, quick and smooth transaction. Thanks.

Purchased Akai MPC 2 from Admiral808. Pleasant transaction all around, thanks! :)

I just traded Softube Trident A Range to taesang for his OrangeVocoder AU. Good trader, smooth transaction

Just had a very smooth transaction with colabean . A++ and all that ;)

Very positive feedback for an FM8 licence transfer from mnjd. Thanks :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”