Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Lindell Audio 354E from ori9inal earlier today.

Everything went smoothly and they even contacted me about this plugin I was looking to buy. Full marks, this one.
Niada

Just bought two NI exapnsions from britmov. Fast and easy transaction. Thanks!

Bought BreakTweaker from musicjunk, great seller, great communication, recommended.

just sold breaktweaker to KOPA. great buyer, nice guy...thanx kopa

Just purchased Slate Digital CS Custom Series Bundle EQ from Moogvoyager.
Quick and easy transaction. Cheers.

Just bought U-He Diva from sundriver_pl.

Sent him question if it was available, when confirmed transferred the money, had lunch, then the license was already transferred.
Real quick transaction. Big thanks to both sundriver_pl and U-He's quick response.
I can really recommend dealing with both.

Bought Output Movement from musicartist.

Deal went incredibly quickly and smooth. It was done in minutes. Thanks again!!

Bought Sknote Disto-S from qhtrvw425 and everything went well. Great communication. Recommended seller!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Purchased NI Abbey Road Vintage Drummer from carfian. Fast and painless transaction. Timely communications. Recommended seller.

cooljazz58 wrote:Purchased NI Abbey Road Vintage Drummer from carfian. Fast and painless transaction. Timely communications. Recommended seller.
Polite communication and fast payment from cooljazz58.

Sold Nomad Factory plugins and Skanner to JoaquinAce and he paid very quickly and was very patient with transfer process. Highly recommend! :tu:

Sold SSL Drumstrip to JoaquinAce. Smooth transaction, great customer!
:clap:

Just bought D16 Syntorus from electricthing. Super fast and easy transaction, seller recommended. Thank you! :tu:

0degree wrote:Just bought D16 Syntorus from electricthing. Super fast and easy transaction, seller recommended. Thank you! :tu:
Odegree is a friendly, fast, recommended buyer.

escalona wrote:Bought Sknote Disto-S from qhtrvw425 and everything went well. Great communication. Recommended seller!
Sold Disto-S to Escalona. The transaction is completed successfully. Recommended buyer! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”