Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers to JJ_Jettflow for the Ezkeys midi pack. Hope to deal with you again!

Bought STA Effects V2 and Heavyocity Punish from YourMasters . Quick and friendly transaction. Pleasure doing business. Top geezer :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Pianoteq Stage from sir_geoffrey. Great communication and a super smooth transfer. Fast license transfer from Modartt too! Thanks :-)

Been dealing (again) with La Mato - this guy rocks, thank you .. what a pleasure! :tu:

Bought Eventide UltraReverb + UltraChannel Bundle from musicartist. Smooth transfer and very good communication. Recommended! :tu: :)

Sold Heavyocity Punish and Audified STA Effects V2 to hesnotthemessiah. Really great guy! Friendly, reliable and a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Reaktor 6 from Dave Onions, very smooth transaction!

nevis wrote:Bought Diva from Sim.Sky and had a very quick and smooth transaction. A gentleman throughout, highly recommended! :)
Likewise nevis, was my pleasure to deal with you – transaction was as smooth as it can get :)

Bought Kilohearts Formant Filter from Sim.Sky.
Fast & smooth transaction with great communication. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Eventide Ultraverb & Ultrachannel from musicartist. Again - very fast and easy transaction. Seller definitelly recommended. Thank you!

Just bought D16 Sigmund from musicartist. Nice, fast, easy transaction. Great seller. :tu:

Bought PSP NobleQ from Alfa Romeo. Another smooth and easy transaction and I can obviously recommend the seller. Thank you! :tu:

Bought Seventh Heaven Proffesional from soundstudio
Blazing fast transaction, highly recommend

I sold UVI Complete Toy Museum to lukesmiles, and I´m happy to report that Luke is not only a great buyer -payment was made within seconds after finalizing the deal- but also a fine and friendly fellow: Smooth transaction + courteous communication = 1a recommendation! :tu:

Sold NI premium tubes to Proteinshake. Been dealing with him before and he is still fantastic to deal with. Top tradesman :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”