Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jamiethemorris wrote:Just purchased Revoice Pro 3 from xcapr - quick and easy transaction, would do business with again!
Straightforward transaction. Thanks again!

Bought Vulf Compressor from masterhiggins. Highly recommended seller. :tu:

bburtin wrote:I sold some Toontrack licenses to Max369. Quick responder, smooth transaction.
Can say only the same about bburtin! :tu:
Recommended!

glovesave39 wrote:Sold iZotope Music Production Bundle to Max369 . Super easy transaction, pleasure to do business with!
Very smooth and pleasant transaction! Highly recommended! :tu:
Thank you glovesave39!

tl wrote:Bought Vulf Compressor from masterhiggins. Highly recommended seller. :tu:
Thank you for the kind words. You're an excellent buyer. :)

emanuelsj wrote:I sold a few SDX libraries to superscan and everything went as expected. I had a fast payment and great communication, so I strongly recommend him as a trustworthy KVRian! :tu:
Likewise... purchased from emanuelsj. Excellent communication and ensured everything went as planned. Couldn't ask for a better transaction and seller. Thank you!

Bought a SDX Library from zentatonic. Very smooth and fast transaction. Thank you! :tu:

Purchased Maschine expansion Prospect Haze from Radiophobic Workshop. Very quick transfer process!

Jazz Mackerel wrote:Purchased Maschine expansion Prospect Haze from Radiophobic Workshop. Very quick transfer process!
Thanks for the great transaction Jazz Mackerel.

Bought Superior Drummer from robertsisaacp.
Quick response, Smooth transactions,
He is a very sincere and reliable gentleman.
thanks a lot :phones:

Bought Lindell 254E from krabbencutter. The transaction was fast and easy. Recommended. :tu:

Bought Reaktor 5 from Aditya.inHim. Friendly person and smooth transaction!

Sold NI Molekular to richiehoop. Fast payment, great communication, very smooth and fast transaction.

Traded Arturia V Collection 4 Update aka VC4.1 with dineshk

Easy and fast communication and trustworthy!
Great doing business with ya, thanks! :)
dineshk wrote:Traded my IK account with koshdukai. Super fast trade with a genuine person. Thanks!
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought kHz ONE and Akai VIP 3.1 from phoneyk

Quick and easy transaction, great seller! :)
phoneyk wrote:Sold Akai Vip and Khs One to koshdukai. Fast and smooth transaction. I highly recommend him as a buyer !
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”