Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got Sonic Charge Microtonic, TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-Mod from rob_lee. Pleasant transaction with a very friendly guy and a highly recommended seller!

I bought Sonnicouture's Pan Drums from rockhopper and the exchange was quick, easy, and rockhopper was very friendly. Thanks again.

Bought Waves Colbalt Saphira from krabbencutter. Couldn't have gone any quicker or smoother. Big thumbs. :tu:

Bought some UVI from EnGee :tu:
Reverb collector

Sold UVI Digital Sensation to winn3r and an Ableton coupon to Alchemedia. Both are nice persons and trusty :)

Sold Steinberg Absolute to kaiyp123. Very friendly and very fast payment.

kodnin wrote:Got Sonic Charge Microtonic, TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-Mod from rob_lee. Pleasant transaction with a very friendly guy and a highly recommended seller!
Likewise David, great lad and instant payment.

Thanks a lot

Rob

Bought Plogue Chipsounds from ionekvr. I am a very happy customer. Everything went very well. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Blaster wrote:Bought Plogue Chipsounds from ionekvr. I am a very happy customer. Everything went very well. Highly recommended. Thanks again!
Likewise, Blaster, great transaction! Enjoy!

Bought Ableton Suite 10, all good.

okidokipistolpokey wrote:Bought Ableton Suite 10, all good.
all okey - good buyer - fast payment ;)

I just sold XILS PolyKB to hesnotthemessiah. I highly recommend selling to him. It was a great experience.

I just sold Stillwell Audio Event Horizon to Jstets2. It was a quick transaction and good experience. I highly recommend him!

Sold Eventide Equivocate to Max369.

Super fast transaction and communication.

Highly recommended.

Thank you!

Bought Eventide EQuivocate from applemint .

Lightning-fast and smooth deal. Great communication.

Recommended to deal! :tu:

Thank you applemint.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”