Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Big thanks to virgulino lampiao for my purchase of Boz Mongoose.

Whole transaction was done in minutes and ready to use.

Would definitely purchase from him again in the future.

Sold to fnkdupdj. Highly recommended. Thanks brother

simmo75 :)

Bought D16 group Sigmund and the Plugin Alliance BX Opto & Maag EQ2 bundle from FahridJ for a fantastic price. Great transaction.

Bought D16 Group Phoscyon from Elevated_being. Smooth sailing, no issues whatsoever and quite a quick transfer done by D16. Highly recommended seller!

BeeDog wrote:Bought D16 Group Phoscyon from Elevated_being. Smooth sailing, no issues whatsoever and quite a quick transfer done by D16. Highly recommended seller!
Highly recommended buyer, nice communication and quick transfer. :)
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Sold Melodyne Essential to alexandredesroches!

Prompt payment and excellent communication!
Highly recommended buyer!

Thanx alexandredesroches!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased eXplorer 4 from Electronic1982. Great experience! Also purchase Premium Trance soundset for DUNE 2 from marramusicon. Also a great experience! Recommended sellers!

Sold Presswerk to Tappistry and Zebra2 to digitalboytn. Both excellent buyers, extra-fast, nice and pleasant communication. Quite recommended!!!

Bought Dune2 expansions from marramusicon. Great deal from a nice person. Highly recommend! :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold Haunted Spaces and Glass Works to eph221

vanluke wrote:Sold Presswerk to Tappistry and Zebra2 to digitalboytn. Both excellent buyers, extra-fast, nice and pleasant communication. Quite recommended!!!
Likewise, sir. Many thanks for a nice transaction! :party:

Bought Ondiolione and Novachord from Agitator

Bought Audiority Echoes T7E from dip200 -- quick response, quick transfer, great seller.

Matt

I purchased Eventide UltraReverb from emanuelsj - Quick response and great seller, would do business with again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”