Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had excellent purchases from Baggio, Quincy, Fitch, SonicFire, Ixox, Skirenko...

All first rate and a real pleasure to deal with!!!

Dave

jayskey and no_barcode were absolutely great to do business with.

I'm pleased to have helped no_barcode to return to his hardware roots. :-) Absynth received, fast and perfect.

Meffy

Okay so I bought Ableton Live from a guy called JoeSchmoe, everything going swimmingly, licence transferred i'm the registered owner etc. & so i've downloaded & am currently using 4.12.
But, the last I heard from him was last monday when he assured me that he would sort the shipping out the next day.
I heard nothing else, so I waited a few days & then emailed & PM'd him friday saying:
diverdee wrote: Hi Nuno, any update on what's happening with the shipping there mate? If you having problems with UPS or whatever, just use what's easiest for you.
Now i know he received the PM, but still no reply, so I emailed & PM'd him again on monday (yesterday) saying:
diverdee wrote: dude i've emailed you & pm'd you again & you've read the pm - but still no reply, what's happening?
that PM is still in my outbox.
The arrangement was payment received & then licence transfer & post the goods.
I thought maybe he was at work during the week & so would sort it out on the weekend, & he'd mentioned a problem with UPS, which is why I let him know Friday that whatever was easiest for him would be cool.
But then no answer so monday I had to ask again.
Now I wouldn't be that bothered, but I paid for the shipping & then a little extra (in case of currency fluctuations etc.) & this is my first experience buying things in this manner & ok i'm licenced & am using the software, but I want the pretty box & stuff as well y'know.
Now I haven't seen him post anything here since, though I know he got my friday message, so what do y'all reckon - should I be worried?
I don't want to think negative thoughts, but the fact that he read my PM & hasn't replied to let me know that either A) it's cool, or B) there's a problem of some kind has got me a little worried.

Manc Chris keep his word, and damned decent, too.
Rakkervoksen

Big thumbs up for :

Parma = 8)
Ian F = 8) (Very nice packaging)
Waiting Man = very pleasant buyer who kept me well informed all the way through 8)
sonicfire = Top buyer, very nice and very quick payment 8).
CPB = Fantastic buyer, very friendly. Top Chap 8)
Bobsled = Friendly buyer, instant payment, great PM's 8)
Paulie Phonick = Top buyer, very friendly, kept me informed 8)
Erikstotle = Friendly, communicative and top rate buyer 8)
Tech44 = super helpful seller and quick 8)
baseballjg = top seller 8)
Ttoz = excellent seller, really helpful 8)
guvnor_p = Fantastic buyer, friendly and prompt 8)
sureno = Fantastic buyer, great communication and very prompt payment :D
rope = Fantastic seller - excellent communication sthroughout. Superb! 8)
cacahuate = Fantastic buyer with great communications :)

Nev :D
Last edited by Nev on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.
I span the genres, they call me the genre spanner.

Okay so it's Friday now & JoeSchmoe still hasn't responded to my pm's or emails - the one I sent him on monday hasn't even been read yet.
So either something's happened to him, in which case I hope he's okay, or he's skanked me (especially out of the money I paid for shipment).

Okay so JoeSchmoe has contacted me now, & the Ableton Live disks are on their way to me, plus he has even offered me something else as what he calls 'compensation' for the fact that it's taken so long.
Considering the fact that the reason this has all taken so long was due to circumstances that he really had no control over I believe that this offer he has made speaks volumes about his integrity & character.
I've told him that under the circumstances there is no need for him to offer me any kind of compensation, i've been happily using the software (Live 4.12 download, as the licence was transferred promptly) though, judging by the email I receive from him, he will insist on it.
So to cut a long story short my experience with this gentleman has been a truly positive one all in all & I would recommend trading with him to anyone.

I have also purchase Reason & Recycle from a gent by the name of neverwhere2012, again licneces were trnasferred promptly & the goods are waiting at the post office for me to pick them up (I can't ger my grubby little hands on them yet due to the hours I work).
I would also recommend trading with this dude to anyone, another gentleman.

baseballjg.

:band:

That Rozzer guy hunted me down on eBay, meticulously watching everything I bid on, and nefariously offering me a Nord Micromodular after I got outbid on one, for less than I was prepared to pay on eBay, then he posted it immediately, and it was delivered by 9am the next morning...

...the utter bastard!

:D
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I have purchased from Quincy and Scuzzphut, good guys to deal with and good deals from both.
Nobody's a nobody...

I've had good transactions with Spmadmin, Spaceman and Ttoz.

Just completed a successful transaction with Jeff Sanders. Thanks, Jeff! Very easy, very fast. No problems!

I've had good transactions recently with Jeffn1 and Riley4Reason.

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”