Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote:Sold my CSR to Mathias (songsfor), thank you for the smooth transaction.
Harry
Harry_HH was a very nice person. Thank you

Bought Dune from Tinnitus. Nice guy to do business with.

Just purchased Old Timer ME from pzhuravel

I wish to note that it was a positive transaction, and I wholeheartedly recommend.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

rictheobscene wrote:Just purchased Old Timer ME from pzhuravel

I wish to note that it was a positive transaction, and I wholeheartedly recommend.
Thank you got your purchase this @ricthobsene is a fantastic buyer! Would do business with him any time!!
Mac pro 12 core,ULN8,Burl B2bomber,UAD Octo,Dramastic Obsedian,Avedis md7m Access virus TI, Moog Little Phatty, Roland JDXA. And Oodles of useless samples

Sold plugins to:
liquify
jlanther
djnetwork

All perfect customers!

I have just sold plugins to both grumpy.b and Ruddy. Both very cool and a pleasure to go through the sales process with.

Zab.

Zabrilla wrote:I have just sold plugins to both grumpy.b and Ruddy. Both very cool and a pleasure to go through the sales process with.

Zab.
Same here, great guy!
All states of mind create themselves!

Bought Funk Guitarist from gkuly!
Everything was perfect!! Thanks!!

Just completed a happy license transfer transaction with sunhome. Top-notch seller.

Just completed a couple of transactions recently:

Bought 2 Korg Legacy Collection Synths from db3 and Camel Audio Alchemy from Baxter. Both went very nicely. Fast, and no fuss.

Thank you, gentlemen!

smooth purchase of TH2 from JJ_Jettflow...thanks

Completed a multistep trade with kangul.

The communication was great, the transfer was quick, and overall, I'm very pleased with how smoothly everything went!

jsp1979 wrote:Completed a multistep trade with kangul.

The communication was great, the transfer was quick, and overall, I'm very pleased with how smoothly everything went!
Thank you. From my part, I could say that I can't imagine more pleasant person to do business with than jsp1979. He seriously helped to work everything out.
Peace and tolerance

Had another great sale with 'VORT3X'.

Highly recommended seller!
All states of mind create themselves!

Bought Ozone 5 from rob_lee, smooth faultless transaction as expected

Cheers Rob! :D

Jon

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”